Eco packaging envy

Jeana

Ok obviously this is a large company, but I am so jealous of their lip balm tubes. Does any one know where to buy these tubes.

Through a lot of research I have seen that some Canadians use them too, but I can't find the supplier.

I love their other packaging too but I the lip balm tubes are the most intriguing to me at this time.

Ok, it would help if I post the link LOL. http://www.organic-essence.com/ecopackaging.html.

Edited by Jeana

I really like the concept, but would have a couple of questions. First, is the interior of the tube lined with anything. I would think the oils and butters would eventually seep. Second, is getting the lip balm out. It doesn't have a twist-up so I guess it would be like a push-up? I think it would mangle that tube like I do toothpaste. Probably wouldn't be very practical for putting in your pockets. I can definitely see the attraction though.

http://ecovisionpackaging.com/packages.html

I have looked into these. Not sure how durable they would be in normal use.

Thank you so much TT. Now I can look into these, this is great! It appears they are out of California too.

Both of you mention durability, I am concerned with this too. I'd like to try it though. I'd like to get away from the traditional lip balm packaging. I also hate shrink wrapping, feel like it looks unprofessional. At least the way mine look.

Ken, the person at eco vision is super nice to work with. I got samples and really love them. I tested them for six months in various conditions and purses, pockets, bags, drawers, etc. They help up really well. They are push up not screw.

The issue I had was cost, unless they are part of a coop I have to wait to move to this type of packaging.

Edited by iansmommaya