Growing Wax

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem. A year ago I poured a number of candles using a mixture of 444 and 464 in different size containers, 8 and 12 ounce status and others along with tea lights and now the wax seems to have grown to the point that I can no longer get the glass tops on and the wick is hardly visible. I have no clue why this has happened. Any ideas?

:angry2:

That is the nature of soy...tempering the wax and adding 1 tbs USA pp will greatly help discourage that and make for a much smoother candle. Use the search bar to find some great threads on tempering soy wax. HTH

I was reading somewhere that this is actually known as "The Chinese Candle Conspiracy"

Chinese manufacturers, with their government's endorsement, have been bribing aliens into using their ray guns to make our great hand-crafted candles inferior to even the really crappy ones they produce.

It appears the aliens have a craving for MSG. Chinese restaurateurs here in the states are compensated by the Chinese government when they allow the aliens free admittance to their buffets. They pass along the addresses of American candle crafters inside special fortune cookies.

I began research on the conspiracy when I was given one of the special cookies by mistake.

I've investigated an allegation that Buddha was an alien, but could find no supporting evidence to corroborate the claim. There is however some pretty convincing data that the supposedly deceased martial arts expert and actor, Bruce Lee, was an alien. This would account for his ability to hover in mid-air and why his voice had to be over-dubbed. He actually transported himself back to his home planet, "Satirica", where he resides with his family. He and his Satirian, friend and former Earth colleague E. A. Presley, hang-out a lot together. It seems neither can understand why their acting talents were not recognized by earthlings, thus explaining their failures to achieve recognition by not winning even a single Oscar nomination between them.

Look at the message slip on the next fortune cookie you break open. The numbers printed on the reverse side are not meant to actually advise the patron what numbers they should use when purchasing a lottery ticket. They're code numbers used for communicating with aliens.

27-04-36-19-11-56

Ok, JP that got me up to make more coffee.

I was reading somewhere that this is actually known as "The Chinese Candle Conspiracy"

Chinese manufacturers, with their government's endorsement, have been bribing aliens into using their ray guns to make our great hand-crafted candles inferior to even the really crappy ones they produce.

It appears the aliens have a craving for MSG. Chinese restaurateurs here in the states are compensated by the Chinese government when they allow the aliens free admittance to their buffets. They pass along the addresses of American candle crafters inside special fortune cookies.

I began research on the conspiracy when I was given one of the special cookies by mistake.

I've investigated an allegation that Buddha was an alien, but could find no supporting evidence to corroborate the claim. There is however some pretty convincing data that the supposedly deceased martial arts expert and actor, Bruce Lee, was an alien. This would account for his ability to hover in mid-air and why his voice had to be over-dubbed. He actually transported himself back to his home planet, "Satirica", where he resides with his family. He and his Satirian, friend and former Earth colleague E. A. Presley, hang-out a lot together. It seems neither can understand why their acting talents were not recognized by earthlings, thus explaining their failures to achieve recognition by not winning even a single Oscar nomination between them.

Look at the message slip on the next fortune cookie you break open. The numbers printed on the reverse side are not meant to actually advise the patron what numbers they should use when purchasing a lottery ticket. They're code numbers used for communicating with aliens.

27-04-36-19-11-56

Apparently its not working. Nothing worse than being invaded by stoopit aliens!