An adhesive label on this box?

Hi all,

currently I sell my container candles "naked", without box and with a hang tag. I found this cute boxes for a good prices, and was thinking to change a bit my packaging: using adhesive label on the jar and on the box. Do you think it would be too horrorific to stick a lable on this kind of box?

Thanks in advance

post-1267-139458511838_thumb.jpg

In my piont of view if you are running small company then you should do some changes in this box. You have need to make company logo name at this box. It will give a reputable name of your company. The color of box also should be change.

What an adorable box! I think I would go with an oval or round label. If you decide to use it I hope you share a pic of your new candle box with label.

Hi Candybee! I would love to use a label but I'm afraid that with all those little waves it would look weird. I was searching on google for some pics but didn't find nothing similar!

Uhmmmmm just thinking... I can make a label with a sturdy cardboard paper and apply it on the box with a bi-adhesive tape...?Maybe?

Edited by cybersix

Just a thought... You could create a gift card type label. Backside glued to box, then it opens and you have your candle info inside. Or, you could use the card as a hangtag and use twine around the middle of the box to hold the card in place (in either style).

Anyway, I am seeing lots of pharmaceutical type (aspirin, cold & flu, viramins, etc.) labels now that are the kind that open up like a card. That's what made me think of that.

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments! Candybee, I like your idea of a folded label. Next step will be deciding if putting a label on the jar too (and, if so, identical or simpler?) and where to write info and guidelines. I want to make a sort of upscale candle but don't want cost increase too much, I thoght about a little flyer in the box.. Uhmmm so many, too many thoughts!

In my piont of view if you are running small company then you should do some changes in this box. You have need to make company logo name at this box. It will give a reputable name of your company. The color of box also should be change.

br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}