Orange and Chili Pepper

megandgarr

I am so glad that you asked this, as I have been wondering the same thing. I have the CS version and I smell almost all chili pepper when I sniff OOB and when I smell the CT of my tart (I have not had the gutts to melt it yet!). I only make wax melts for myself, so my FO stash is relatively small, and I keep all my 1 ounces in a plastic tote...whenever I lift the lid of the one that holds this FO, all I smell is this FO and it sort of smells like movie nachos to me! LOL! I hope I get more orange when I warm it...if I ever muster up the courage to do it! :)

I haven't tried NG's but I can tell you that CS' will knock you off your feet. Definitely has both the Orange and Chili Peppers notes when melting/burning :) My customers love it. Personally I am not sure whether to love or hate it. It's unique.

I just made some tarts in this scent from CS recently. I have not melted them yet. They smell mostly like Chili Pepper to me. The "orange" is *almost* non-existent to my nose. I've been reluctant to melt it, I can't decide if I like it or not (based on CT), but I have heard a lot of people say that it's a great scent. I think I will melt one today and see how it is warm. I'll report back...

I haven't tried CS's but I do use NG's in my products and it's a favorite of mine and a few of my customers as well. It is a perfect mix of Orange with a kick of chili peppers. I smell both the orange and the chili peppers in it.

wELL Crap. Looks like I'll be sampling another one from CS. ;)

I didn't care for NG's because I thought it wasn't heavy enough with the Chili. Here's hoping this one is full on spice!

There's a big difference, imo, in Sweet Orange Chili Pepper & Orange Chili Pepper. I think the OCP is way heavy on the chili, if that helps.

I have the orange chili pepper from CS, and I love,love,love it. Everyone I let try it or buy it loves it too. My 14 year old son does not like it, but I was burning it the other day and he didn't know what it was and said "hey, that smells pretty good what is it?"