Newest soaps

Hi all, haven't posted any of my soaps in a while. So here you go.....haven't made a lot but played around with some I've been wanting to try for a while. :)

first, the bath truffles I made for my daughters wedding.....

Satsuma elemental swirl (gelled it w/ td so I got crackling),

OMH w/ goat's milk, local honey,greek yogurt & heavy cream...

VBN goat's milk w/yogurt & heavy cream....

Day at the Spa (failed peacock swirl attempt, it seizes, hot processed it)......

Tuscan Melon & Apricot Goat's milk w/mica swirl (sucks they discontinued this scent)......

All natural facial soap w/burdock root powder, black walnut hill powder & wheatgrass powder, scent free.....

Black Raspberry Vanilla goat's milk.....

and My first successful peacock swirl with goat's milk and heavy cream in Sea Mist scent. (wish the blue showed up better on in and I did a gold mica swirl on top.

post-14020-139458511291_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511259_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511267_thumb.jpg

post-14020-13945851127_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511274_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511277_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511281_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511285_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458511287_thumb.jpg

You are ridiculously talented! I agree with BTA. With each click I had a new favorite. I think my very favorite (besides the wedding favors which are stunning) is what looked like a gorgeous marble slab. I think it was your "failed" peacock swirl. I liked it best even before I read what you were trying to achieve. I still think it looks like expensive marble.

They are just gorgeous!

The swirls turned out beautifully and the layered colors are perfect. Everything is wonderful. I LOVE that peacock mold for the bath truffles. Where did you find that and what is the weight of a truffle?

Thanks everyone!! The peacock molds I found on Amazon. They are huge!! Haha so I put to break them in 1/2 on the directions. If I remember correctly, they weigh around 1 oz each maybe a little more. I tried to use a whole one in my bath but it was way too much. :)