Label search...parchment colored

I cannot remember for the life of me who it was, but there was ONE supplier. I was searching "inkjet labels" on Yahoo. I went througha few sites before I found it. HTH Sorry I could give more info

Are they still in business? I've emailed them several times and have never gotten a response.

Looks like they have just parchment paper, not labels. Lot's of Kraft label stock though.

The music kinda drove me crazy so I didn't look too long :)

I agree with the music...had to turn if OFF! Thanks for the site to look at, but they do not offer labels in parchment. :( I have this beautiful parchment card stock I make my pillar labels with and wanted to find some labels to match (as closely as possible) so I can make my jar labels match my pillar labels. I have some parchment label samples here I got years ago, but of course, I didn't put the company name on them :mad: so I have NO idea where I got them. I will just have to look in my past invoices and see where I purchased my labels back then and try to figure it out. Hopefully, they still carry the parchment labels. Thanks to all of you who answered my post.

I've never found parchment labels as I've a need for them too and have looked and looked.

Your next best bet would be to insert a parchment background graphic into your label itself as the back layer, then it will just print out on regular white labels. I do this and it actually works well...you can then adjust brightness or whatever to get better match. HTH.

Thanks CindyM: I emailed rippedsheets to see if they have any.

Thanks SoySoySoy: I use to purchase most of my labels from Plant Label and think this is where I may have gotten the samples, or OnLine Labels. I will be calling them on Monday. I switched label suppliers since AMS is by far cheaper. If interested, here is their website: http://www.amsprinting.com/laserlabelclear.html

Their website isn't the greatest, but their catalog is nice and customer service is great. No shipping charges either and a 5% discount, if you order from the website.

Thanks Beth-VT: Great idea! I am wondering if I scan my parchment card stock I am using for my pillars, if it will work. Worth a try. If this doesn't work I will definately use your idea. Thanks a bunch.

You could also buy a Xyron and make labels out of your paper. Might be too thick to curl around a small diameter properly but might be worth a try. I just color the background of my regular labels the same color as my parchment paper - it blends in fine with the look.