I am out of ideas...

You could take up knitting!??

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. You could try to make complementary items. Decorated candle holders, candle sticks, painted bowls for the potpourri etc. That way you are staying with items that will sell with your existing line.

And yes, soap and lotion are great additions. As well as hurricane candle holders or even decorated pillars.

Handcrafting should be about creativity IMHO. I've poured candles in sea shells, outdoor containers and tried different coloration methods for different looks. Have you tried placing photos on your pillars or using imbeds from silicone molds. That's a ton of fun (but expensive) and making your own silicone molds is so cool and easy. How about sand candles with macrame hangers? HTH

Steve

The only things I don't see here are votives & t-lites, neither of which are good sellers for me.

I don't know what your "look" is now, but what about introducing a new line, e.g. "spa", "primitive", "all white" - whatever you think might work in your area.

Since I sell mostly at craft fairs, I've found that too many items in too many scents can be confusing to customers - maybe reduce instead of adding???

maybe I have done everything LOL Ive tried B&B but it didn't sell well for me and honestly my wax area is way too messy for clean stuff. I do do air fresheners dipped pinecones and firestarters votive and tealights and yes votives and tealights don't sell for me either.

we been talking about candle holders at work..maybe time to get back on that. I have another jar on the agenda too

• 2 weeks later...