Fragrancebuddy

Quess I'll have to get some samples. The shipping option can't be beat...hopefully the quality is as good. Been doing this for 7 yrs and still can't break the habit of trying new suppliers. Got sampled from Cajun and loved them all. At least now I sell enough candles to support my habit!

Edited by diamondcandles

Quess I'll have to check them out. With the shipping option it's hard to pass up. Hope the quality is good. Just tried Cajun and loved all of them. Been doing this for 7 yrs now and making profit so it's a little easier to support my habit!! Thanks all. Sorry for the double post.

Edited by diamondcandles

Yes, weak, cheap smelling. Thin with no depth.

But, I don't care for alot of the FO suppliers that are recommended by others, could be my nose & not the supplier.

Thanks - I am über picky, so I am happy when someone lets me know this kind of info. We all know that fragrance preferences are subjective, but weak or thin is something entirely different. There is nothing I hate worse then spending my hard earned money on junk I won't use. :) thanks again.

I've used them and they have a good Mulberry, Pearberry and Mexican Fried Ice Cream which seems light but I had a sample of that from NG and it wasn't any stronger from them. I also use their Fruit Loops and it smells just like the real thing. I recently got "Let them eat Cake" and it smells good and strong but I couldn't tell you if it is a good dupe or not because I don't know what the real thing smells like. Give them a try. I think like all the other suppliers, they have good oils and some not so good!

Belinda

I've used them and they have a good Mulberry, Pearberry and Mexican Fried Ice Cream which seems light but I had a sample of that from NG and it wasn't any stronger from them. I also use their Fruit Loops and it smells just like the real thing. I recently got "Let them eat Cake" and it smells good and strong but I couldn't tell you if it is a good dupe or not because I don't know what the real thing smells like. Give them a try. I think like all the other suppliers, they have good oils and some not so good!

Belinda

Oh I agree with the Mulberry. Strongest Mulberry I have tried up to this point and I've tried quite a few...

Thought I would share some hit & misses.

Hits in melts:

Mulberry

Fruit loops

Creme brulee (more vanilla in this one)

Apple jack n peel

Banana nut bread

Cinnamon broom

Amish harvest

Cashmere woods

Welcome home

Sweet pea

Christmas tradition

Fuji apple

Sugar cookie (best I've found)

Lavender

Mulled cider

Pink sands

Pumpkin pie perfection

Pumpkin spiced

Sea salt agave

Citrus & sage

Some misses in melts:

Strawberry patch ( no throw)

Blueberry cheesecake ( light throw, didn't last long)

Hits in candles:

Spicy apples & peaches

Amish harvest

Orange chiffon cake (I like ICS better)

Misses in candles:

Blueberry cheesecake (no throw)

I use ecosoya pb/j50 for melts. I have just started testing these in candles. I use j50. Hth

I have ordered lots of samples from them!

These are currently the only ones I carry:

Suntan Lotion (smells just like Bert's Hawaiian Tropic)

Pink Sands (the best dupe out there)

Karma (have no idea if it really smells like the Lush type or not, but it works well in b&b stuff -- way too light for candle/tarts)

Maple Walnut Fudge (good and strong)

The rest of the samples were very weak :\ I still plan on trying some more, as I like to carry a minimum of 6-7 oils from a supplier so I feel like it's worth the shipping cost when I do reorders.

On a side note, Fuji Apple is very strong, but it doesn't smell like a fuji apple -- it's more of a super sweet pomegranate.

• 1 year later...

I was looking at this supplier for the first time, have been hearing the name coming up alot lately so had to check it out.  I've been buying oils for ten years now and I think this has to be the first supplier I have ever been to where they do NOT list a phone number OR an address of where they are located, only an email address.  That seems odd to me.  I looked all over and just couldn't find anything. They state they are from Georgia.  Well wouldn't you think they would post where they are located.  It just makes me leary, will probably pass...If I overlooked it on the website somewhere, ok, please show me where it is!  Thanks :)

Not sure I kept a box to get the exact address.  But, the USPS shipping notice has the origin as Acworth, Ga, which is not far from me at all.  The About Us page does say they are a web-based business only.  He may not want to handle phone calls.  Not sure why there isn't at least a city listed.  Maybe to discourage questions about warehouse pickups?