Cajun's Candles FO

babudust

I have not ordered in a while from them due to shipping cost (I'm on the west coast)

Lemon Chiffon- Great hot and cold throw

Georgia Peach- Nice subtle peach

Hurricane daiquiri-Had to grow on me but now I love it

Pear Glaze-Great scent

Vanilla Bourbon- Because to me it smells just like Play-Doh, and I love the smell of Play-Doh

They have the best cream brûlée in my opinion. I tried 3 others, JS, Houston Candle Supply and Texas Candle Supply and didn't care for either of those and I finally tried Cajun's and love it. Their Buttercream Crunch is really good too!

Their Eucalyptus Spearmint is the best I've tried in cp soap.

Southern Jasmine

Cool Water is better than most other suppliers that I have tried

Carnation is very strong in soap, seizes though..better suited for cp

I love all the ones I've tried so far! It only takes 1 oz per lb, and I tried adding more, but it definitely throws the best and is heck of strong with only 1 oz p.p. just like the owner told me.

These are amazing!

Christmas Memories

Mulberry Madness

Spiced Orange

Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Butter Cream Crunch

Creme Brulee

Hey Dave,

I have gotten the Yuletide as a sample before....I GUARANTEE you that you will LOVE these fragrances from Cajun....About everything actually :) But, I love the Christmas Memories, Spiced Orange (love this scent and will DEFINITELY replace the Yuletide), Sex on The Beach, Butt Naked, Gingerbread Spice, Vanilla Bourbon (you can smell the bourbon in this one), Vanilla Chai, Lick Me All Over, Butter Cream Crunch, Monkey Farts, Pear Glace, Banana Nut Bread, Blackberry Sage, Patchouli, Honeysuckle, Apples & Berries, Honeydew Melon, Cucumber and Ivey, Georgia Peach, Autumn Spice, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Creme Brulee, Jamaican Me Crazy, Lavender, Lilac, Mulberry Madness (awesome Mulberry and excellent for Christmas time!) Eucalyptus Spearmint, Peppermint (the BEST true peppermint I have ever found)....tried about all of them and all are true to scent...these all have been Best-Sellers for me. No fuel smells on anything I have ever purchased from them. Love Cajuns!!! Been a customer of theirs for 13 years now and I ain't quitting them until I retire or they do! :) Definitely try them out...you will love their product! Fast turn-a-round too which I love!!

Edited by puma52

Quote from Puma; { I have gotten the Yuletide as a sample before....I GUARANTEE you that you will LOVE these fragrances from Cajun....About everything actually :) But, I love the Christmas Memories, (love this scent and will DEFINITELY replace the Yuletide), }

I sure do appreciate the reply. I've managed to replace all of "that other company's" FO's except "Yuletide". I've been looking at a number of others with similar descriptions, but since you know both, I'll try your suggestion.

Thanks again!

Dave

Cajun Candle Supply was listed in the recent scent survey as one of the three of my favorites. I would say I've tried probably 70-80% of their fragrances. My list would be too long to list all of my favorites. There are only a couple of fragrances I've tried that didn't have a good CT and HT. Generally their fragrances burn very clean and they are the same weight, meaning you can use the same wick for 90% of their fragrances once you've identified a wick for a particular container. Personally I don't care very much for Coco-Mango but everyone else loves it. They used to carry the best Sandalwood you've ever smelled. I've been trying to find one comporable for over a year and call Pam from time to time to see if she has found a replacement. Can't go wrong with them ... fragrances are very good IMO.

Quote from Puma; { I have gotten the Yuletide as a sample before....I GUARANTEE you that you will LOVE these fragrances from Cajun....About everything actually :) But, I love the Christmas Memories, (love this scent and will DEFINITELY replace the Yuletide), }

I sure do appreciate the reply. I've managed to replace all of "that other company's" FO's except "Yuletide". I've been looking at a number of others with similar descriptions, but since you know both, I'll try your suggestion.

Thanks again!

Dave

Hey Dave,

The Spiced Orange is what you want to get to replace the Yuletide....very strong, orangy, spicy and a super best-seller for me in the Fall and at Christmas! But, if you have never tried the Christmas Memories...do yourself a favor a get a sample as you'll probably want to add this scent to your line also! Anyhow have fun shopping and keep us posted on what you think of Cajun's scents! :)

Edited by puma52

Hey Dave,

The Spiced Orange is what you want to get to replace the Yuletide....very strong, orangy, spicy and a super best-seller for me in the Fall and at Christmas! But, if you have never tried the Christmas Memories...do yourself a favor a get a sample as you'll probably want to add this scent to your line also! Anyhow have fun shopping and keep us posted on what you think of Cajun's scents! :)

I'ze CornFused! I quess I'll sample both. I was looking for an identical match to "Yuletide". It's a component in one of my own blends; Our #2 best seller in our shop. It's an all-season blend I created. I have a fair amount made-up and on-hand, but I am working to get it replaced. I already have a very nice "Spiced Orange" that's my own blend, but I'll try their's too.

Thanks, again!

Christmas Memories is an excellent year-round seller. Never had a bad experience with the FOs bought from Cajun's. However, there is one FO that is not as good as another supplier's (which surprised me because I'm not crazy about most of the other supplier's FOs); the FO I'm referring to is Mulberry.

You just can't go wrong with Cajun's products, and Mike is great!

hth

Christmas Memories is an excellent year-round seller. Never had a bad experience with the FOs bought from Cajun's. However, there is one FO that is not as good as another supplier's (which surprised me because I'm not crazy about most of the other supplier's FOs); the FO I'm referring to is Mulberry.

hth

Oh, pshaw! Mulberry Madness Rocks the Cazbah! I know your fave Mulberry is really good too, though, and I've been meaning to get some so I can give my Mulberry loving relative a choice. But MM is one of Cajun's best year-round sellers and I love it.

Edited by HorsescentS

hth[/quote

Does that "other" "Mullberry" supplier's initials begin with a "B" and end with an "N"?

Call me curious!

hth[/quote

Does that "other" "Mullberry" supplier's initials begin with a "B" and end with an "N"?

Call me curious!

I edited my post to delete something, but.... Gimme a "C" rah rah rah! Ahem.... :whistle:

Ok, you two guessed it right :yay:.

I tried many Mulberry FOs, but that one is the very best.

Yeah, you're right, but in this shop all I can say is;

"Adios old Mulberry" . . . "There will have to be a new MB here when you're gone!"