AH/RE Salty Sea Air - VS - Peaks Ocean

megandgarr

If you have tried both of these, which do you prefer as an Ocean scent that is not powdery and does not smell like mens cologne? I know there are several other favorites out there from other suppliers, but I am really just trying to narrow down my choices between these two at this time.

Thanks,

My preference is salty sea air- peaks ocean smells like old lady perfume gone rank to me....AH I get more of a air/ozone/fresh and salt

But I am sure there will be a lot of variations on preference! Lol

I know your trying to narrow down but the best ocean scent to me I have found so far is MW Sea Witch- that one gives me the vision "ocean" when I smell it

Edited by moonshine

I think I will give MW Sea Witch a try. I am looking for a great CP sea salt type scent for my salt bars. Moonshine-- do you CP? Have you or has anyone for that matter soaped this FO?

No I do not CP- closest I came to that was sugar scrub cubes and I think it's not my thing! Lol

I really like the sea witch - it's more complex to me and different - not the typical floral ocean scent at all and not to clean green either like the sea salts can be

I like Peaks Ocean better. RH SSA just isnt my thing. I do however love celestial sea from MW. I guess next time I order I will get a sample of sea witch. Lol

Isn't that funny...celestial sea smelled like cat urine to me - so you may not like the sea witch- if you do try it let me know what you think

I have soaped Sea Witch it smells like Salty Sea Air it did move a little fast for me so I say just make it one color or leave it natural.

Thanks. Sounds perfect for salt bars and thanks for the tip. I've worked with a few fast movers. All is okay with me just as long as I can plop it in the mold! BTW-- does it discolor?