candlescience fragrance opinion

JI

Hi Dave, the great thing about reviews though is the fact that they have opened my eyes to try a few scents that I might not have tried in the first place. Some of those turned out to be huge hits with customers!

How absolutely true. Me too! I just have to always bear in mind that a review is someone else's subjective opinion and only useful as a suggestion and not a statement of certainty.

My goodness, I love chili orange! I just poured the sample scent today and it is incredible. I smell more orange vs chili. But the chili gives it a sharp zestiness. My husband thought it smelled like Tang, but in a good way.

• 2 months later...

I just have to say the orange chili pepper I finally got to testing in a candle and its the strongest throwing candle I ever made so far! Love this scent - 1 -8 ounce jar has filled up my house and going into the garage- 415 with a 5 day cure

Definite orange with a tangy zest! And no fuel smell

Peach is amazing in melts- I am making that next in a candle

Edited by moonshine
  • Like 1

I just have to say the orange chili pepper I finally got to testing in a candle and its the strongest throwing candle I ever made so far! Love this scent - 1 -8 ounce jar has filled up my house and going into the garage- 415 with a 5 day cure

Definite orange with a tangy zest! And no fuel smell

Peach is amazing in melts- I am making that next in a candle

Yay! That's good to know. I have samples of both that I need to try, I just needed some motivation lol.

• 9 months later...

One oid cigar smoking geezer and regular customer, said his wife would leave him if we stopped carrying it. I met her once. In my opinion he'd be better off giving up the candle! (lol)

JMO

Dave

OMG Dave!  My coffee just went all over my screen! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Trappeur

• Like 1