Will CP soap gel in 4 oz individual molds?

GailC

I have been using a loaf mold, and a silicone large square mold to make CP soap in, but I am not the world's straightest soap cutter!

I got an email from Brambleberry, and they have a 12 cavity silicone mold on sale, so I ordered 2. Each cavity holds 4 oz.

Now I'm wondering if the soap will still gel in those small molds. I know that ungelled soap is fine too, but I've only made the gelled kinds so far.

Do any of you use the individual molds for your CP soap?

I'm not familiar with their 12 cavity silicone mold.... But I would just keep it really warm so you can get each little cavity to gel.... Towel under the mold, maybe a box covering the mold then cover that with a towel... Just a thought :0)

Thanks! That's about how I usually gel my soap. I have a big ole beach towel I put in the bottom of a box, put the soap containers on the towel, then wrap the towel around the top of the soap and shut the box lid. I keep the box in the oven (unlit of course) for 24 hours and the soap gels perfectly. Hopefully the 12 cavity molds will gel that way also.