Ebay Suppliers

ktaggard

OK Thanks. I looked her up in my purchase history which only gave her seller name. I'd like to stock up on that one but I've sworn off buying any new FOs until I get my wax settled on...once and for all.

Yes I too am trying not to buy anymore fragrance oils, until I have tested what I already have :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh Huh, Sure, you & I will both be testing waxes into our 80's!

You are right you will which means I will as well, following after new stuff the pair of you are blending together!

I am down to my "final" 2 blends. OF COURSE one of the blends is the one I settled on months and months (and many $$$) ago! Who do I sound like??

the description on Angel's site is the same as Aztec's. haven't tried Leaves from there yet, but i have from others. will be awaiting results with this since it is such a great scent!

kris

My leaves were from agfrench81. Called Fresh Fallen Leaves. I wasn't impressed but it may have just been me. Seemed to have a hint of sweet to it that I was not expecting from that type of FO. Her Snow Fairy was good especially in lotion. I think Chandler tested that one in wax and had good luck.

You are right you will which means I will as well, following after new stuff the pair of you are blending together!

I am down to my "final" 2 blends. OF COURSE one of the blends is the one I settled on months and months (and many $$$) ago! Who do I sound like??

I read your post yesterday about the accidental new scent and the two blends you are doing. I am testing the exact same ones this week too. Did do 4625/4627 yesterday and did not get the results I was expecting. However, I'm having warmer issues and I did only put 6% in so that will be a do-over because I know it can do better. Also tested TCS/4627 which was done with HT in 7 hours. The 4627 still had HT but it was only able to scent the LR lightly by the 7 hour mark.

Hope you have better luck. Today is 4625/4633. All are done in AH Toasted Marshmallow at 6%.

ETA: Yep, I am on round two with those same blends over a 2 year span.

Edited by jeanie353

Yea, I have also tested these two blends against each other before.

Will test these new batches against each other in a few days. I made 13 half batches so I could test bakery, spice, vanilla, fruit, etc. Also a good way to test out some of my new CW FO's.

4625/4630 was always my blend but since I have plenty of 4627 left I wanted to give that blend another go before I ended right where I started! haha!

I have not tried 4633.

I am so jealous of u's being able to test different wax blends, here in the uk we do not get different brands of wax, just paraffin and the Eco soy :(

Straight paraffin?

Think of it this way. We are all going insane trying and testing and trying and testing. With fewer choices you are likely to remain more sane than some of us here (well, at least me!)!

Straight paraffin?

Think of it this way. We are all going insane trying and testing and trying and testing. With fewer choices you are likely to remain more sane than some of us here (well, at least me!)!

I can get straight paraffin, container paraffin and blended paraffin, these are no brands though and the only soy wax is the Eco soy wax. We can not get igi waxes and golden brand etc.

I would love to be able to get different waxes especially when I read how many hours some of you get out of bakery oils (which I struggle with).

Thanks Joanne. I looked it up and it was this lady: sellabear2190.

I don't know where either of them get their oils from. I'm guessing it is NG and/or possibly Aztec but the Iced Lemon Cookie I had was great. Aztec carries one which is why I thought it may be theirs.

This one could be from a high quality supplier. It was that good! :)

iced lemon cookie is not listed...do you think she is just out...

or did you list the wrong supplier...also..did you ever use Berts Lemon Biscottie Pie?

If so do you think this fo compairs?

I think it was this seller.

Well, I do not see this on either seller's sites, so ever mind me! haha!

Edited by justajesuschick

iced lemon cookie is not listed...do you think she is just out...

or did you list the wrong supplier...also..did you ever use Berts Lemon Biscottie Pie?

If so do you think this fo compairs?

Hi, hope you don't mind me replying, the iced lemon is on sellabear2190 but I have just looked and she does not have any listed. Drop her an email to ask if she is still carrying it, she is super nice :)

Wow, you all have been busy on this thread. Last time I checked we were still on page 2. :)

Sorry to hear about the iced lemon. I was planning on finding it this evening. Any other must haves from her?

8-gran-ones, thanks for all your updates.

Real shame about the iced lemon, this smelled the same to me as day stars. I can't comment on berts as I have never tried them.

I like jelly belly banana, blueberry cheesecake, pumpkin crunch cake, rock star, she also has the new coconut gelato one which I want to try (think that's the new Aztecs one)

I would say it is as strong as Bert's Lemon Biscotti, as pleasant but a little bit different. If I remember Bert's right it had a little more of a cake/bakery note where Iced Lemon Cookies smells like cookie rather than cake. Hope that made sense.

Wish I knew which supplier she got it from. Even though I'm on a self-imposed FO ban, I may order a sample from Aztec to see if it's the same. That means I'll have to buy a few samples to make the shipping worthwhile.

I would say it is as strong as Bert's Lemon Biscotti, as pleasant but a little bit different. If I remember Bert's right it had a little more of a cake/bakery note where Iced Lemon Cookies smells like cookie rather than cake. Hope that made sense.

Wish I knew which supplier she got it from. Even though I'm on a self-imposed FO ban, I may order a sample from Aztec to see if it's the same. That means I'll have to buy a few samples to make the shipping worthwhile.

let us know..lol..enable us some..

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to update....from Angels on Ebay..

I cp soaped Fierce today..

used 40% discount..warm lye, cool oils..No A..and so far no D..

soaped very nice and easy...smells very very good..not real strong scent..i hope as it cures, it will get a little stronger..

and the lotion i mentioned scented with cherry vanilla swirl...still smells wonderful..no funny after smell..no discoloring..smells delicious..

Wild-Fire Creations has Iced Lemon Biscotti.

Edited by HorsescentS