Spring/Summer Blend Ideas

megandgarr

I have always been a fan of the fall/winter scents, so I have loads of those types (and plenty of bakery scents), but I am trying to broaden my horizons and make some spring/summer blends. Right now some of the scents that I make that are more suited for spring/summer are cherry limeaide, lemon, fresh strawberry, orange chiffon cake, ginger appletini, clean laundry, and a few others.

I am thinking about making a strawberry lemonade blend and an apple pear blend. Any other ideas for blends?

I think fruity! Once I can settle on a good Blackberry, I plan to mix Blackberry with other things like Toasted Marshmallow and also try a blend with things like Sugared Vanilla Shortbread. Black Raspberry Vanilla is always good. Paradise, Fruit Slices and things like 7Up Pound Cake would also mix nicely with other fruit or cookie/cake scents.

The lavender vanilla rain does sound really nice even though I am not much of a floral fan. I might have to look into that one. I also like the idea of the blackberry mixed with the sugared vanilla shortbread. Yum. Actually that just made my stomach growl too, LOL. I might have to go on the hunt for those.

Ohhh floral play! They all dang near go together.

A heather, lavender and rain scent ought to be pretty nice (even with a dab of jasmine, violet)

I've always wondered what all the blossom scents would smell like together (apple blossom, orange blossom and cherry blossom)

The lavender vanilla rain does sound really nice even though I am not much of a floral fan. I might have to look into that one. I also like the idea of the blackberry mixed with the sugared vanilla shortbread. Yum. Actually that just made my stomach growl too, LOL. I might have to go on the hunt for those.

I think it's Backwoods that has a Buttery Croissant fo, I've blended that with Blackberry before!

Also forgot to add- I ordered for the first time some samples from candlewic and tried 50/50 lemon and pomegranate - smells amazing but the staying power is not there for my wax - maybe it's more for paraffin?? I am going to try it again in the clarus 3022 and see because it smells so good