Goddess....Is on SouthernGardens..Prebuy

8-GRAN-ONES

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I might be blind. I didn't see it. I do see a prebuy for Dragon's Blood and Green Tweed. That is the BEST Dragon's Blood ever. Far superior to others. And Green Tweed is fantastic if you're looking for a great men's type scent.

But I sure don't see Goddess.

Do you have a link? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Links are always nice (and should be required).

Edited by SliverOfWax

Hmmm. I might be blind. I didn't see it. I do see a prebuy for Dragon's Blood and Green Tweed. That is the BEST Dragon's Blood ever. Far superior to others. And Green Tweed is fantastic if you're looking for a great men's type scent.

But I sure don't see Goddess.

Do you have a link? Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Links are always nice (and should be required).

http://southerngardenscents.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86&zenid=7rjpp8msq5ghq9oter4fdn0230

Since it is already on pre-buy I'm sending out the samples tomorrow. Looks like everyone is a soaper so the sliver should be enough for a wash or two so you can see how it "sticks". Just remember the Goddess is the last on the pre-buy list ... it's not in alphabetical order.

Green Tweed is on the list ... so what else for a candle maker would you recommend?

If you are looking for other oils to try out from them these are a few that sell really well for me:

Twilight Woods (formerly Cabin in the Woods from Old Mill)

Kisses of Honey (my absolute fav honey; its a straight golden honey scent, fabulous!-- formerly Bacci de Miele from Old Mill)

Burberry (awesome spicy scent both men and women love this- I also love mixing with their Bay Rum)

Bay Rum (this one has the Rum note in it others don't)

Cucumber Melon

Oatmeal, Milk, and Honey (the best OMH I have found)

I ordered 2 lbs. Yikes LOL. I was eyeballing that Twilight Woods CandyBee...but ended up just getting the two pounds of goddess when I looked at my total! I have soooo many oils I need to get rid of. My plan is to get rid of all oils in less than 1 pd bottles. I've got to start clearing out the rental next door where I have them. All of my upper cabinets are full of oils! I just haven't had time to go thru them and make up the list for the classifieds! I'm a hobbyist for crying out loud. Why do I need 200 oils? I've got issues!!!!

Candle and soap making was sooooo much more fun and easier when I didn't have a job lol.

Since it is already on pre-buy I'm sending out the samples tomorrow.

Sorry to say the samples didn't get out until Tuesday. Put them in the mailbox Friday and they were picked up but were put back in my box Saturday with a kind note from the Postmaster wanting to know what was inside. They also cautioned me there was no guarantee that the envelope would not be damaged. They don't locally hand-cancel anymore and it may get caught in the machine.

Needless to say Monday was a holiday ... sorry again.

GOOD NEWS is that the discount is good through Feb 22nd - so you should get it in time to sniff and order!

Edited by Judy, USMC

Quite possibly there will be someone to buy from those who don't like it. I know you'd rather not buy something without knowing something more about it. Would like to be able to offer up something more than what has been said. There just isn't anything to compare it to imo. It's a fragrance you're either going to like or aren't, but if you don't like it, chances are your customers will. That's how it works with me anyway, but this one fragrance I adore and so do customers who have been bummed because we weren't going to have it any more. IT is both warm, seductive, hint of earth, but drizzled with a richness, almost a honeyed sweetness. If you soap it, it discolors.