anyone ever done this?

Ok the other morning hubby was trying to wake me up for work. Well I guess he treid like forever.. I woke up telling him to put warning labels on the bottom of those candles we cant sell those candle without warning labels. I guess i was making candles in my sleep. ooops No wonder I dont feel like ive gotton any sleep. Ok has anyone done that?(hubbys still lol about that one)

I didn't have an experience with anything having to do with candles....

I work in payroll, and answer the phone "Payroll, this is Angela." Well my boyfriend used to call me every morning when he was in the navy on the east coast (3 hour time difference). He'd call at like 7 or so his time, which is about 4am my time. I heard the phone ring, I rolled over (still asleep), and answered "Payroll, this is Angela." He sat there for a minute and started laughing....so did I after I realized what the heck I said.

Sometimes I guess we get too involved with work huh? :P

I have dreamt about candles before, but not quite like that, LOL!

I remember my first job I ever had, I worked at an authorization center for mastercard and visa. We took phone calls to verify and give approval for credit card charges. I had to key in information in 3 fields. So being excited at my first job, I practiced and practiced. For several nights after that, I dreamt only in numbers, floating around in space.

LOL I have but not about candles usually about changing diapers or something...but hubby on the other hand lol.... last wk I went to wake him up and he (i thought was awake) started talking to me and saying shit i drooled on the mail now what am i going to do and stuff like that lol he works for the po and has worked a few too many hrs lately!

Ash

I think considering how much work you're doing to open your shop, it makes sense!

I had a dream last night about the little cheerleaders I coached last year (I'm with a new league this year) and I'll probably dream about cheer for the next few months...lol