Crap...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of CRAP!

(And since I am forbidden, yet from posting in the "Off-Topic" forum.)

I thought this was the best place to post this.

Sorry for stealing this thread, but it was looking pretty dead (A Dead Thread) to me at this point.

I'm also very pleased that it works out that I will be posting right after my new friend from Tennessee.

Ladies and Gentlemen;

I would like to announce that when I push the "submit" button on this post I will get my ENEMA !

(We all know it's ENIGMA, but my diseased brain causes me to see things in the worst possible light.)

Say goodby to "Dave The Drip" :yay:

Drum Roll!

I'm about to push that button!

I Sure hope relief is on the way!

{ Pushes Button }

:bliss:HOORAY!

Graduation Day #2. I'm now in High School!

HAPPY DAYS ARE HEAR FOR ME, THE SKY IS BRIGHT AND CLEAR FOR ME. . .

Now I'm "Enigmatic Dave" !

Thank you all, for tolerating my silly postings!

I'll lay back now for at least a while and stop posting (NOT) !

Dave

Thank you so much!

I received some friendly advice today by PM, suggesting that I should curtail my posting a bit, because not everyone on the board is "getting" me, so reading this picks up my spirit a bit.

Hope you have a great day!

Dave

You consider that Friendly? Do you know how to copy & paste? That's exactly what I'd do if someone ever PM'd with that type of advice, unless they were a mod or owner. I'm truly shocked that someone would actually take the time to PM you that message! Who cares what you write? Why care? Did they sign their name Dear Abbey or Miss Etiquette by any chance? What a way to make someone feel welcome! So sorry, how hurtful!

I post what I want and ask what I want. You should continue to do the same. I do not care if people get me or even get tired of me. We each are entitled to our opinion-even if it is not popular-and have every right to post about it.

People also have every right to ignore my posts or even block me if they find me annoying. I'd only change my ways if somehow it was perceived that I was being hurtful or disrespectful to others.

Post away. OH! While you are at it, please do start a thread about this FO "blending magic" of yours. Someone posted about it in another thread.

Thank you so much!

I received some friendly advice today by PM, suggesting that I should curtail my posting a bit, because not everyone on the board is "getting" me, so reading this picks up my spirit a bit.

Hope you have a great day!

Dave

That's ridiculous! Who would say a thing like that! I totally "get" you and I enjoy your posts immensely! Whoever said that must be feeling threatened because you're so knowledgeable and experienced. Post as much as you want! We've had people here who were mean and walked all over everybody, and they posted tons and tons of lengthy comments, and nobody told them to curtail their posting. Whoever told you to "curtail" your posting a bit is clueless! Ignore that person.

"I received some friendly advice today by PM, suggesting that I should curtail my posting a bit, because not everyone on the board is "getting" me, so reading this picks up my spirit a bit."

I'm so sorry to hear that, Dave & I certainly don't agree. You have alot of experience behind you & the gift to make it interesting. I've learned alot from your posts on BCN's board. You know your stuff. Like a sweet gentleman who tells it like it is! Please don't stop posting...just continue to be yourself.

Dave - Dave - Dave... Hit ignore and continue on!

If I don't "get" something I read - I move on- not whine about it or pm them to stop because their making my brain hurt

If I read something I don't agree with - I post my opinion - if an argument develops- so be it...

I am "me"- and everyone else is " you" - and at some point people are going to clash but everyone has a voice and deserves to be allowed to be "you"... Does that make sense??

This board is very friendly and helpful- I love being here- the good - the bad- the ugly!! I haven't had to "ignore" anyone yet and look forward every day to reading everyone's posts - there are always going to be people that agree to disagree and people that don't like "you" being "you"!

Don't tone it down- your humor is very refreshing and brings a smile to my face and I am not alone as the previous posts before me indicate!

Carry on to earn that "addict" title

Dave - Dave - Dave... Hit ignore and continue on!

If I don't "get" something I read - I move on- not whine about it or pm them to stop because their making my brain hurt

If I read something I don't agree with - I post my opinion - if an argument develops- so be it...

I am "me"- and everyone else is " you" - and at some point people are going to clash but everyone has a voice and deserves to be allowed to be "you"... Does that make sense??

This board is very friendly and helpful- I love being here- the good - the bad- the ugly!! I haven't had to "ignore" anyone yet and look forward every day to reading everyone's posts - there are always going to be people that agree to disagree and people that don't like "you" being "you"!

Don't tone it down- your humor is very refreshing and brings a smile to my face and I am not alone as the previous posts before me indicate!

Carry on to earn that "addict" title

Really?! ....... :neener:

I wasn't planning to discuss this any more; At least at this time; But not to provide a timely reply to such kind comments would be rude.

I belive; "I hate rudeness more than obstinance, but about the same as intolerance."

(Not a bad original statement from a sick man, huh! Even, if I have to say so myself!)

I think I will use this as my quote when I feel like editing my profile.

Thanks, guys!

I'm really "off-balance" right now with another "bug". I need to get back to bed.

I do appreciate the nice replies. They make me feel better than Tylenol !!!

Dave

THANKS AGAIN!

I didn't quite make it back to bed, when your reply came in.

I do appreciate the kindness.

I do feel that I need to clarify that the comment was offerred by a friend in a friendly way.

This member made some very good points. I made some very bad mistakes.

I did appreciate the advice offerred to me.

ALL IS WELL!

Please accept any misconception my words may have caused.

Sometimes (maybe like now) I need to just keep "mum".

Really guys! THANKS!

Have a great week!

Happy candle making!

Dave

I didn't read all the posts - but a year ago I was a total newb and the chandlers here seem like they are attacking you. It upset me enough to get better! I don't make candles - I tried and failed, not my thing. I make wax melts and stick to other home fragrance items that dosn't require a wick. I never even seen that wax before and dosn't look like a professional wax to use if you intend to sell. It takes A LOT of testing and even when you think you got it down you will still make mistakes. Once you get the saftey down, get others to test it for you and have them fill out a questionnaire.

As for your candle - you have way too much FO in it. It looks so wet on top like its halfway set. A good wax will tell you how much FO to put in it.