Aztec?

Cindy/WI

Is it just me or does anyone else find Aztec's FO's to be weak? I've tried the few I got in KY tart wax & in C 3 and having a hard time getting much of any ht unless I'm right on top of them. I'm bummed b/c I really like Leaves from them but no ht, ct isn't bad but not strong like I'm use too from other company's.

I don't know how everyone else has faired with Aztec's shipping but I had ordered some FOs a few weeks ago and according to their site it hasn't even shipped yet. Looking at their Delivery Estimates Chart; I should have received my package 2 days after it was ordered.

I did email them, so here's hoping it gets resolved SOON. However; based on these posts, I'm starting to wonder if the FOs I do get will be any good.

Edited by rctfavr3

Guest OldGlory
I have pretty good luck with Aztec FOs. Which FOs are the rest of you having trouble with, and which waxes are you using?

Nobody has mentioned which FOs in combination with which waxes you're having trouble with... someone might be able to offer advice - or might be able to say 'yes, I am also having trouble with that combination too'.

That's a bummer, lioness11. Funny how variable our results are. Beauty of the craft I guess. Sorry to hear of your experience, rctfavr3 ... can't say I blame you.

I really wanted to try Aztec's "Oud Wood" and their "Buttered Biscuits" FOs.

I had purchased a dozen other FOs samples and a new digital scale. When my package never arrived after a good week and a half I just canceled my order and requested a refund. Would have be nice to try those two scents though. I might try ordering from them again at a later time, but was really "cheesed off" with the whole ordeal.

Edited by rctfavr3

Guest OldGlory

Ooooo, Mango Papaya was my #1 best seller in crystal potpourri for several years. It's a very strong OOB scent for sure.

Oud wood is kind of amber - sandalwood - very soft woody type of scent with a powdery note to it. I have been using it in a body spray and I love it. But I don't know how it acts in wax.

I've tried a few of their FO's in paraffin, para/soy and straight soy and none threw well enough for me to consider a second order from them. Not to mention the owners behavior on FB accusing several other suppliers of stealing his "deals" and "ideas" I was warned about them before I ordered and wish I had listened.