Need help with a Scent Name please!

jackbenimble

Yes, thank you all for the wonderful amount of suggestions and taking your time to answer my questions thoughtfully. I just wanted to follow up on the Pooh name and let you know that I did do a bit of research to see if it was a possibility to use as a name.

I wouldn't think you'd have to use the Pooh image at all. Pooh just comes with an image in mind.

Honeypot

Honeybee

Honey Blossoms

Sweet Spring

Sweet Summer

Flowers n Bees

Sweet Bee

For me, flower names turn lots of people off, I myself dont smell of florals. Now true, some people come looking for florals, but they are not the majority. for me. I (who also do not like florals) would not smell of my wild honeysuckle candle if I was out shopping, but it does actually smell really good and very pleasant having it burning in my house. surprised myself. Therefore, i would sneak it in under something like "honey bee"..........floral haters wouldnt know what it was until they smelled it and might surprise theirself by liking it.................but that wasnt your question or point was it? ;) sorry