Southern Garden Scents & Soy

I'm beginning to wonder if they are more for soap then candles. I've started testing the 1st round I bought & have more to pour this week from her Black Friday sale. They are very good, complex, deep smelling OOB, but quite a few at 6% in 4627 are too light. As expensive as they are even on sale, unless the FO is outstanding I don't want to up the % to 8.

I'll let you know how they do in 415 once I get them poured.

Green Cactus at 6% is sooooo good!

I'm beginning to wonder if they are more for soap then candles. I've started testing the 1st round I bought & have more to pour this week from her Black Friday sale. They are very good, complex, deep smelling OOB, but quite a few at 6% in 4627 are too light. As expensive as they are even on sale, unless the FO is outstanding I don't want to up the % to 8.

I'll let you know how they do in 415 once I get them poured.

Green Cactus at 6% is sooooo good!

That sucks! I was actually looking at the green cactus. So funny you mentioned it.

SGS has good quality scents for both candles and soap. I've used a few in both and haven't had any problems. For candles I have used them in soy and palm at 6%. But I haven't used soy in a long time so don't remember which ones they were. I use them now more for CP soaping as they have some goods ones.