Bcn fo

Beth

Well, girly, there's always the standby's of Pink Sugar, Love Spell, they have one called Goddess but watch it on that, it's STRONG! , Water Blossom Ivy, Cupid ( it smells like Jergen's Original lotion , very cherry sweet) just to name a few...

Clean.... Water Blossom Ivy again lol, Lime Leaf and Lily , Mountain Lake ( at first whiff smells kinda like clean cotton but then you put it in something and there's an airy perfume undertone), Sea Breeze, Basil Sage Mint.

Guest OldGlory

I've CPed Olive Blossom, Mountain Lake, Pink Sugar, Lime Leaf & Lily, Basil Sage Mint, Peppercorn, Sandalwood Vanilla, and probably a few more that I don't remember. Olive Blossom and LL&L are light florals, BSM is herbal, and even though I don't care for it, Pink Sugar seems the most girly to me. It will turn CP dark brown even with additives. Peppercorn and SV both also sell well to women but I cannot call them girly!

forgot to mention Ginger Lime, which I love in CP! The lime really comes through.

Edited by OldGlory
add one more review

My favorite from BCN is their Violet Birch (a beautiful woodsy floral perfect for autumn).

I can't stand that FO. Anybody wanna buy it from me.

I'm getting some FO from them soon. Perfect Pumpkin because I heard it was the best plain pumpkin.

Puma52 reccomended Honey Pear Cider. Also gonna try Stawberry jam and fresh baked bread.

I use some oils from BCN and some of these have already been mentioned. I'll second them. I like

Country Berry Hotcakes

Perfect Pumpkin

Plumeria

Juniper Breeze

Basil Sage Mint

Mountain Lake

Pina Coloda

Love Spell

Fresh Forrest

Spiced Cranberry is OK but I like Iced Cranberry from RE better

Magnolia

Toffee Maple Crunch (WYW

Buttery Gingerbread (WYW)

Persimmon Spice (Bubbles & Lights) not the strongest oil but not everyone wants spice burned nostrils.

HTH