Flower Shop FO

jackbenimble

I've been looking around for a FO that smells like walking into a flower shop and wanted to know if any of you know of a good one or maybe even a blend if you don't mind sharing?

I know that NG has one and while their FO work for some I just don't believe they work for me.

I think I saw that another supplier had a scent like this but it was a supplier I was unfamiliar with and I am leary about trying random suppliers.

Thanks for any help you have!!

a friend of mine sent me a cp soap done in Green Garden from Brambleberry love this scent but I think it could be mixed with all kinds of different florals like roses, carnations, Lavender you name it. Another floral smell I love is frangipani . Elements Bath and Body has one I am tempted to get it is called Secret Garden.

I've been looking around for a FO that smells like walking into a flower shop and wanted to know if any of you know of a good one or maybe even a blend if you don't mind sharing?

I know that NG has one and while their FO work for some I just don't believe they work for me.

I think I saw that another supplier had a scent like this but it was a supplier I was unfamiliar with and I am leary about trying random suppliers.

Thanks for any help you have!!

If you can stomach Wellingtons absurd pricing... a 33/33/33 blend of potting soil, fern and Coriander Rose will get you a perfect floral shop scent. They also have a fragrance called Natures Garden that might work for you. Their Coriander Rose is awesome, similar to Flowerbomb only not as powdery, and more fresh.

Edited by rctfavr3

Is it possible to use a dirt FO, a fern, and a Rose FO and still come up with something good

not sure. Their potting soil FO has a really distinct chemical fertilizer smell mixed with the usual dirt fragrance that really makes it work.

If you do go with just dirt, you might could try adding a little leather to it, both to make the dirt smell "drier" and to add that chemical smell reminiscent to spray fertilizers (should work) worth a try anyway.

I have tried cs meadow and cs english garden. The meadow is very grassy and earthy, and the english garden is the typical over the top floral. But together they are actually quite nice. The grassy herbal cuts the excess floral note. I always smell green grassy herbal notes with flowers in a florist shop.

SOS has a scent called "Green Note" that is essential that. I synthetic sharp green note, nondescript but very green. It was actually reformulated, as it previously smelled of pungent urinal cakes but it has since been tamed down to a more natural smell. One reviewer even says it smells like a florists shop, but to me it's just a sharp "green" smell.

The fern note in the blend above adds a great damp floral herb smell that when added to the potting soil and rose notes makes the scent to a "T". I've tried to get them (Wellington) to replicate it as a standalone scent but they won't for reasons unknown.

Back to SOS, that green note is amazing in certain blends, but others comes out smelling more like plastic. CS's English Garden is a good suggestions as well.

Edited by rctfavr3

If you can stomach Wellingtons absurd pricing... a 33/33/33 blend of potting soil, fern and Coriander Rose will get you a perfect floral shop scent. They also have a fragrance called Natures Garden that might work for you. Their Coriander Rose is awesome, similar to Flowerbomb only not as powdery, and more fresh.

I may just pay their prices just to make a small tart and burn it.

I have tried cs meadow and cs english garden. The meadow is very grassy and earthy, and the english garden is the typical over the top floral. But together they are actually quite nice. The grassy herbal cuts the excess floral note. I always smell green grassy herbal notes with flowers in a florist shop.

I have meadow and I can barely stand it or sell it so now I have about 6 oz just sitting in my cabinet. It gives me a headache but very strong HT in soy I can say.

I may just pay their prices just to make a small tart and burn it.

If you do, you might want to dilute your FO blend prior to making a tart. The manufacture grade is very strong, and can be diluted with DPG at a ratio of 2:1 and still be very good. It might explain the higher prices. They are 1/2ozers.