Assortment Pack

redraider

Beautiful!

I'll bet they did sell well. I love when I can get a sampler of something. I am certain people loved being able to try a bunch of your scents without a big investment and then they will come back for the ones they loved.

I went back and forth on how many squares to put in each of my bags. 4, 6 or 8. I landed on 4 and encouraged mixing and blending and it kept the price really low.

The leaves are so beautiful. I cannot wait to see the snowflakes! Those will be such a nice gift for anyone who has a friend or family member who melts. Perfect time of the year for that!

I am doing a big holiday show in a couple of weeks and I ordered some snowman plug in warmers(nightlight style) and am thinking about making up a few gift baskets to take with me. Perfect gift for teachers, Christmas party hosts, that someone that shows up unexpected for Christmas dinner or gives you a gift out of the blue.

Beautiful!

I'll bet they did sell well. I love when I can get a sampler of something. I am certain people loved being able to try a bunch of your scents without a big investment and then they will come back for the ones they loved.

I went back and forth on how many squares to put in each of my bags. 4, 6 or 8. I landed on 4 and encouraged mixing and blending and it kept the price really low.

The leaves are so beautiful. I cannot wait to see the snowflakes! Those will be such a nice gift for anyone who has a friend or family member who melts. Perfect time of the year for that!