Honey

Darbla

I second Peaks Wild Mountain Honey, very nice honey fragrance. Strong in B&B and M&P, so you can cut back on the percentage. Also have SS's Honey L'Occitane which is fabulous in body butter and lotion bars. It has a touch of anise and vanilla. I haven't put either of them in wax though.

Chandler, what did you think of Honey Bee? I'm interested more for soap than wax. Description sounds good. Thanks!

I haven't tried SSs Honey Bee in soap, I could hardly stand it in wax. It has the same bitey scent that's in CCs Maui Mt. Pineapple. I don't know what it is other then yuch. I can send you an oz to try. Plus an oz of the MMP so I can see if it's my sniffer that's broken or not. It could be it's made more for soap then wax.

I second Peaks Wild Mountain Honey, very nice honey fragrance. Strong in B&B and M&P, so you can cut back on the percentage. Also have SS's Honey L'Occitane which is fabulous in body butter and lotion bars. It has a touch of anise and vanilla. I haven't put either of them in wax though.

Chandler, what did you think of Honey Bee? I'm interested more for soap than wax. Description sounds good. Thanks!

I haven't tried SSs Honey Bee in soap, I could hardly stand it in wax. It has the same bitey scent that's in CCs Maui Mt. Pineapple. I don't know what it is other then yuch. I can send you an oz to try. Plus an oz of the MMP so I can see if it's my sniffer that's broken or not. It could be it's made more for soap then wax.

Chandler, if you have some to spare that would be great. I'm not ready to place an order yet so this will let me know if it's worth trying. Thank you! Is there a FO from somewhere you have been wanting to try? I have quite a few, would be happy to do a swap.