Searching for Fresh Baked Bread

jackbenimble

I have read several threads talking about this FO. I know WSP has one but it's a tab pricey. BNC has one but it's OOS ATM.

I did think of an alternative. Buttered Biscuits from Aztec may be a good one.

Has anyone made candles with the baked bread FO? What are some other alternatives to this FO? Thanks for any help. :-)

Well shoot Paul!!!! I have bought the BCN FBB and it is seriously DEAD ON!!! I have bought no where else. I'm sorry I don't have any other options for you. But maybe call them on Monday and ask when it will be back in stock...it is worth waiting for and let me tell you this..BCN just got a new scent in called Honey Pear Cider...Gracious...it is delicious and worth buying!!My customer feedback on the HPC has been awesome!! :smiley2:

Edited by puma52

Lol! I won't. I've seen where you have warned folks in past threads but thank you again. It must have been a really bad FO. I wonder why LS doesn't fix it or just do away with it?

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!!

Edited by jackbenimble

Sorry that the FBB is out at BCN , I've tried it before and I personally loved it, but I couldn't sell that stuff for nuffin :( Made me sad because I really wanted to a bakery that wasn't so gooey sweet. I hope you get some and it does well for you.

Thank you BTA! ❤ I actually want it for a bakery blend that I have in mind. If and when I get it one day I will give you an update. ❤