Daystar and shipping

TexasBrat

I never get a shipping confirmation, but I figure the order is going to show up in about five or six days. You know, a couple of places have gone this route it seems. I used to get something from WSP and they haven't sent a thing. Not sure about another place where we placed our first order, but it is rather annoying. I like to know when something is expected to arrive and not just be surprised.

Just thinking this may have to do with the way the shopping cart is set up on the site. When I get an order on my website the customer gets an automated response confirming their order. Then when I ship they also get an automated response for the shipment.

If I had to manually send a shipping confirmation out to my customers it would be a pain in the butt. Another thing to remember when you are trying your best to fill an order and get it shipped quickly and efficiently when you are already overworked. Thank gawd for my auto email response system!

I used to get something from WSP and they haven't sent a thing.

This is a bit off topic, but WSP has the information on their site. You have to log in and look at your orders. It gives updates on if it's still in the warehouse and then packed and out the door. You'll see a link to click on that will take you to UPS website to check the status.

I prefer to get an email instead of logging into the website, but I've worked it where I just copy that link when it shows up and then send myself the email. :)