Michigan Based Candle Supply sites.

Anybody get their supplies from here? I just discovered them and I'm so excited (being within 75 miles of me. They don't carry my wax but just wondered about their oils. I also just realized Southern Scentsations in close to me any opinions on them? Any input is appreciated.

twigs & berries is also in mi. tbcandlesupplies.com excellent oils. they aren't talked about much on here. a couple of great ones i've tried are apple blossom jasmine, exotic black orchid.

southern scentations-greatcandle.com most of the oils i've tried from them are good.

I love southern scentsations. Beth is a sweetheart and great customer service. The are just a few miles from me so I use there wax and fragrance oils.. She has a description on her site on how they do in soy wax, she is pretty accurate, I actual find some do better than she says. I think youll enjoy them. I use soy..hth

• 4 months later...

Anybody know of any more suppliers in Michigan? I was just over at BC looking at the EZ wick setter tool and the wick centering tool, and the shipping is more than the tools. I am trying to save money, not make the carrier rich. :grin2:

I searched on all the sites listed above but couldn't find it anywhere.

Dawn

• 6 years later...