CANDLE SCIENCE 1 OZ SAMPLE SALE- 99 CENTS

Marleigha

On 8/28/2018 at 8:29 AM, Trappeur said:

They get you coming and going I swear.  Yep there is a processing fee...Well, isn't that what employees are for?????So they stick that in there and their oils are so darn expensive you just know they have the oils padded with the shipping included...that's what irks me.   What do they think we are stupid or fell off the turnip truck yesterday?   I despise things like this when all these extra costs are in there....And they make you think they have such a great deal and offer shipping!   Nothing is free!!  We're paying for it...... It's a bunch of bull.......And the thing is if you want it that badly you will pay all these extra charges....

Trappeur

It is for this reason exactly that I try and wait for their sales.  The good thing for me is I'm about 30-35 minutes away from WSP,  so they have a sister store where everything in store in 10% off website prices.  It used to be that the most expensive bottle of oil in store was $30 so I used to love that!  But now they have become one, so to speak... So pretty much everything is the same with pricing except the 10% off for shipping in store.  Which isn't that great of a discount if you think about it.  So 9 times out of 10 I will go there.  I didn't last time because of such short notice and I had a crazy busy day so I had to act fast.  So the WSP will be purchased when there is a sale and then I will go in store and get an extra 10% off so it will be a total of 30% off.  Or if they do end up having 35% off I will go in store and get 45% off which if I do that Inwill be stocking up BIGTIME!!!  That's honestly why there's only a handful that I get from WSP... pricey as can be sometimes!  😬  But for their sales I'm all in... ❤. Any others from WSP you gals absolutely have to have?  Thanks again ladies 

• Thanks 1

On 8/28/2018 at 3:37 PM, TallTayl said:

he trick is to buy during their flash sales.

I can say with certainty as I look at my production schedules week over week, to my target market products made with WSP oils outsell others by nearly 50 to 1.  Well worth the cost IMO.

I agree 100%..... During their flash sales... Absolutely!  @TallTayl Have you ever seen the 35% off sale that a few of the ladies said they have online?  I'm waiting like a squirrel trying to get a nut for that sale!  Please LMK Thanks so much!   

7 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I agree 100%..... During their flash sales... Absolutely!  @TallTayl Have you ever seen the 35% off sale that a few of the ladies said they have online?  I'm waiting like a squirrel trying to get a nut for that sale!  Please LMK Thanks so much!   

Yes I have seen and spent heavily during those sales! Usually around the late holiday season, or New Years from what I remember. Fill the cart early, and hit submit right away when the sale starts.  Those tend to sell out fragrances fast. 

As as long as the flash includes drums, I go all in on those. Drums are usually a huge discount even without the sale, but with the sale it’s like 50% off the per lb prices.

ive received some incredible deals on packaging from WSP. Like pennies per bottle and gorgeous sprayers. It always pays to shop surplus there. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2018 at 1:09 PM, Sunday said:

I would love to see them Gail... in the meantime here are some  more ...sooo pretty.

I agree jars are  much simpler gail

well I've already forgotten about missing out on the candle science sale....sorry for getting off topic on this thread...my bad!

I would love to hear about everyone's orders once they arrive ..please post your thoughts on your new fragrances

IMG_3561.JPG

Oh my gosh Sunday and Gail!

Those tea cups that you both have collections of are gorgeous!!!!

Gail your candle tea cups are just stunning!

I would hate to part with any as each one is as beautiful as the other.....

And Sunday....omg that flower garden!   oh the work but must be so rewarding to see something like that pop out of the ground as beautiful as they are.

YOU GIRLS ARE SO TALENTED

Trappeur