What's going on with Yaley??

I'm not sure if this is the correct category for this question, but anyway... I order some of my candlemaking supplies through Yaley.  I know there has been fires in that area of California and think Yaley must have been effected.  Does anyone know?  Their website is down and everything.  

I haven't ordered from Yaley in over 15+ years. Honestly I'm surprised they are still in business. They were always too expensive for me to purchase from them on a regular basis.

I do hope they survive the fire though. Poor Cali is burning up!  

9 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I haven't ordered from Yaley in over 15+ years. Honestly I'm surprised they are still in business. They were always too expensive for me to purchase from them on a regular basis.

I do hope they survive the fire though. Poor Cali is burning up!  

I thought Yaley was long gone also, mostly because I don't think it is their stuff at Hobby Lobby anymore. They were always too expensive IMO too. 

Ditto on the Cali situation. 

29 minutes ago, Scented said:

I thought Yaley was long gone also, mostly because I don't think it is their stuff at Hobby Lobby anymore. They were always too expensive IMO too. 

Ditto on the Cali situation. 

No Hobby Lobby sells Country Lane now.

13 hours ago, franu61 said:

I am about 6 hours away from the fires in Redding.  I have not heard that Yaley, or any other businesses were damaged. Homes, yes.

My BIL and SIL were evacuated from the Carr Fire, for at least 7 days, and the strip mall my SIL worked was damaged, but as far as I know, only damaged, not burned down like the 874+ structures that are either just gone, or beyond repair. 

She said they wouldn't be able to open the facility or start working again until at least the middle of September, possibly longer. 

• Like 1