PayPal and Candlewic

Sarah S

By now I'm sure everyone knows how much I love Candlewic's waxes, but I have always been frustrated that they don't accept PayPal in their checkout options. I really hate using the CC to order from suppliers, it complicates my bookkeeping and is a PITA.

Well, I recently discovered that Candlewic will send you a paypal invoice if you email them your order! And they honor their promotional codes with email orders, as well as their free sample promotion. Maybe this is old news to y'all, but I was pretty excited!! It took a couple emails back and forth, mostly because I didn't send them enough info the first time, but the lady I corresponded with was very nice and helpful, and it was a very easy process.

I just wanted to pass that along for anyone who might not know already!

• Like 4

I would sooo love to order from candlewic, but alas, their shipping is just too expensive for me. 😢 No matter what I put in my cart, the shipping is usually only a few cents less than the total of all the product I put in my cart. If I have $200 worth of items, shipping is $199, if I have $17 worth of items, shipping is $16.99 - I've tried testing this theory by putting several different amounts of product in my shopping cart, several different times, on several different days, and it always rings true. Every single time. 

But if that ever changes it's good to know they accept PP for email orders. I will sometimes not buy from a place that doesn't accept PP because I do almost all of my business shopping with PP. Depends on the company and how much I really want that item. LOL 

This is good to know.  I prefer to use paypal whenever i can.  I font really like giving my cc number to online stores unless i really have to.  My brother has had to file for stolen card numbers several times due to companies info getting taken.  In fact he only uses paypal through one online store because his card info was taken from that companies site at least 2 times

On May 25, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Jcandleattic said:

I would sooo love to order from candlewic, but alas, their shipping is just too expensive for me. 😢 No matter what I put in my cart, the shipping is usually only a few cents less than the total of all the product I put in my cart. If I have $200 worth of items, shipping is $199, if I have $17 worth of items, shipping is $16.99 - I've tried testing this theory by putting several different amounts of product in my shopping cart, several different times, on several different days, and it always rings true. Every single time. 

But if that ever changes it's good to know they accept PP for email orders. I will sometimes not buy from a place that doesn't accept PP because I do almost all of my business shopping with PP. Depends on the company and how much I really want that item. LOL 

They do have crazy high shipping! I usually wait until I need a bunch of wax and pick it up, but if I have a smaller order I will try to time it with their 30% off shipping offer and its not too bad. But I live much closer to them than you do!