Large Wick Setter and Muli-Wick Bar

I am starting a new project to try to wick the Libby candle bowl with three wicks similar to BBW. The most common wick setter on the market only goes to 3.25" or so. These bowls are closer to 4". I feel I can get the wicks oriented (wick setter would be easier) but holding the wicks in place while curing will be another challenge. Any one doing something you could share that might help? Thanks!

I just made one of those for my BF, and I'm kicking myself because I already trimmed the wicks!

image.jpeg.5a471c0c7fcce9116c32eb8599331593.jpegimage.jpeg.52edf94cc1577931ec2cf1a02149deeb.jpeg

Imagine the wicks are wrapped around the skewers. It's not an ideal system, sometimes the skewers can get all wonky, but that's what I do! It holds pretty well while the wax cools, you just have to be careful not to pour too hot or the wick tabs will pull off the bottom when you wrap and tighten the wicks. 

• Like 2

I know what you mean cutting the wicks too short Sarah....lol....that is funny!  I've done that....

But looks great!   Wicks are perfect the way you have them spaced.....Thats how I do mine too!

Trappeur

Oh no, sorry I wasn't clear! I was upset because I had the wicks all wrapped around the skewers less than 24 hours before Tom posted, but I had trimmed them so I couldn't show how they looked all wrapped up.

Although I do have a tendency to whack 'em! 😆

Thank you though, I've only triple wicked a few candles, so I'm certainly no expert, and I appreciate the positive feedback!

Trapp's pictures have me inspired to do more!!❤️❤️