jbradshaw

Looking for coconut milk mango

I have a wholesale account who wants me to dupe Illume's Coconut milk mango (it's also one of my favorites). Anyone have a great FO for something like this? 

Description from Illume: Indulge in the luscious tropical cocktail of your fantasies. Island pineapple, freshly-sliced mango, lush papaya, and coconut milk infused with sugarcane and Tahitian vanilla.

I don't necessarily detect any pineapple, but it's a really lovely scent. 

I'd be interested in that fragrance myself.....sounds so divine......

Trappeur

Would love to find this one too! I hope someone chimes in that knows where to get this one. It sounds great!

Geesh my guess is going to be try looking up the large fragrance houses like Agilex, Alpha Aromatics etc. I imagine though a scent's popularity will eventually find its way into the regulare fragrance companies ... or the middle guy. 

WSP has a mango coconut that I've had my eye one that's described as below:

This magnificent island aroma bursts with scents of fresh mango and coconut shavings. Sweet undertones of sugared musk blend to complete this tropical paradise. 

Doesn't sound the same, but maybe you could use it as a mixer?  I'd love to hear what you come up with.  Been trying for a good tropical scent for a while, but they all smell too "chemical" to my nose.    

The Candle Source has a Coconut Water and Mango but it's a B&BW's dupe so I'm not sure how close it is to what you're looking for.