Pink Chiffon

Five Bright Stars

I just recently ordered it from WSP.  It was one of my favorite colognes before Bath & Bodyworks discontinued it.   I plan on making my own if it's any good.  Should be here in a couple days. If it's not close I'll have to try some of the others mentioned.

3 hours ago, Shari said:

I just recently ordered it from WSP.  It was one of my favorite colognes before Bath & Bodyworks discontinued it.   I plan on making my own if it's any good.  Should be here in a couple days. If it's not close I'll have to try some of the others mentioned.

Please repost when you get this is from WSP. 😊

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Marleigha said:

I have the Pink Chiffon FO from WSP.  I absolutely love it OOB.  I made parasoy melts with them about 10 days ago and on cold they smell amazing!  Haven't yet test melted any of them, but what I have seen so far, I'm impressed!  💁🏼

How would you best describe it ?

I received my Pink Chiffon.  Not sure about it OOB.  It seems to be missing something, I can't put my finger on it...maybe some warmth.  I'll have to try it in some product to make a final decision.  I'm not getting the same as the Bath & Body works that I have left.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:11 PM, Moonstar said:

How would you best describe it ?

Hi Moonstar!  I absolutely ❤ WSP's Pink Chiffon!  It's perfect in every way & IMO lacks nothing!!!!!  The best way that I can describe it is..... A pink scent that has a very creamy vanilla exotic fruit top note.  And then a touch of woods.  I'm not the greatest at explaining the smells as you can see. 😂😂😂

It's is surely a sweet FO.  As crazy as this may sound.... It smells kind of similar to Sweet on Paris.  Except Pink Chiffon has a little something extra but it's absolutely stunning!  I wear it as perfume sometimes, it's so lovely!  I am extremely picky about my FO's and love for them to be strong and I can tell you that this one is a WINNER!  Not to mention the price point for this one is amazing!  I live local to WSP so I just always go out there to smell FO's before I buy.  I believe WSP now has free shipping on anything over $25 so if you decide that you want to try this one, it will also be free shipping. HTH!  💞💞💞

Edited by Marleigha
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Five Bright Stars said:

what is 'OOB'?

Hello Five Bright Stars!  OOB means "out of bottle". Sometimes fragrances will smell one way out of the bottle and then you get it in product and it smells a bit different.  Not always, but sometimes.  😇

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Moonstar!  I absolutely ❤ WSP's Pink Chiffon!  It's perfect in every way & IMO lacks nothing!!!!!  The best way that I can describe it is..... A pink scent that has a creamy vanilla tin as well as a touch of woods.  It's is surely a sweet FO.  As crazy as this may sound.... It smells kind of similar to Sweet on Paris.  Except Pink Chiffon has a little something extra but it's absolutely stunning!  I wear it as perfume sometimes, it's so lovely!  I am extremely picky about my FO's and love for them to be strong and I can tell you that this one is a WINNER!  Not to mention the price point for this one is amazing!  I live local to WSP so I just always go out there to smell FO's before I buy.  I believe WSP now has free shipping on anything over $25 so if you decide that you want to try this one, it will also be free shipping. HTH!  💞💞💞

Thank you so much 😊 I'm sold I'll have to give it a try . I also saw a 

FO called Pink Panties ??? Lol 😆 

have you tried that one ?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Thank you so much 😊 I'm sold I'll have to give it a try . I also saw a 

FO called Pink Panties ??? Lol 😆 

have you tried that one ?

Your very welcome!  😊   I am happy to help!  I love this forum!  Everyone here is so kind, completely respectful, friendly & extremely helpful.  I feel so lucky to have found you ladies at craft server!  

But yes, Pink Chiffon is beautiful!  I have some tarts I made about 2 weeks ago now and they smell fantastic on cold.  I will be test melting them this week.  💞

I have not yet smelled Pink Panties.  😂  Funny name.  There is a actually a building next to WSP that we can walk into and smell mostly everything WSP has but there are quite a few that they do not have in that building as well.  I go there quite often, so if there is anything you would like for me to smell check for you just LMK.  I know we all have different noses, but knowing if it's light or strong OOB will definitely help.  It stinks to sometimes get a bottle of FO that you thought you would love and you get it and OOB it's super light.  😢  That's why I feel so lucky to live within 40 minutes of WSP, 15 minutes from NG and 45 minutes from Bulk Apothecary.  But other places like CS, FB, CAS, FC, etc... I have to just read the description and the reviews and take a chance.  Anyhoo... HTH!  😇

11 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Your very welcome!  😊   I am happy to help!  I love this forum!  Everyone here is so kind, completely respectful, friendly & extremely helpful.  I feel so lucky to have found you ladies at craft server!  

But yes, Pink Chiffon is beautiful!  I have some tarts I made about 2 weeks ago now and they smell fantastic on cold.  I will be test melting them this week.  💞

I have not yet smelled Pink Panties.  😂  Funny name.  There is a actually a building next to WSP that we can walk into and smell mostly everything WSP has but there are quite a few that they do not have in that building as well.  I go there quite often, so if there is anything you would like for me to smell check for you just LMK.  I know we all have different noses, but knowing if it's light or strong OOB will definitely help.  It stinks to sometimes get a bottle of FO that you thought you would love and you get it and OOB it's super light.  😢  That's why I feel so lucky to live within 40 minutes of WSP, 15 minutes from NG and 45 minutes from Bulk Apothecary.  But other places like CS, FB, CAS, FC, etc... I have to just read the description and the reviews and take a chance.  Anyhoo... HTH!  😇

You lucky dog lol 😂 I didn't know NG was also in Ohio . If you haven't tried WSP Cotton Candy , try it .

its so, so good 😊 I also love the 

Pineapple Cilantro & Mango Sorbet

Last week I made a quick carpet freshner just for my personal use 

baking soda with some Mango 

Sorbet FO . Sprinkled on my carpet and vacuumed. The whole house smelled great ! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marleigha said:

Hi Moonstar!  I absolutely ❤ WSP's Pink Chiffon!  It's perfect in every way & IMO lacks nothing!!!!!  The best way that I can describe it is..... A pink scent that has a very creamy vanilla exotic fruit top note.  And then a touch of woods.  I'm not the greatest at explaining the smells as you can see. 😂😂😂

It's is surely a sweet FO.  As crazy as this may sound.... It smells kind of similar to Sweet on Paris.  Except Pink Chiffon has a little something extra but it's absolutely stunning!  I wear it as perfume sometimes, it's so lovely!  I am extremely picky about my FO's and love for them to be strong and I can tell you that this one is a WINNER!  Not to mention the price point for this one is amazing!  I live local to WSP so I just always go out there to smell FO's before I buy.  I believe WSP now has free shipping on anything over $25 so if you decide that you want to try this one, it will also be free shipping. HTH!  💞💞💞

Now I want to try it! Lol!!

WSP has some crazy strong oils, IMO. And you can't always judge by the price. Their margarita lime is eye-watering strong and I do believe it's under $16 per pound. And I love that shipping! 😄

21 hours ago, Moonstar said:

You lucky dog lol 😂 I didn't know NG was also in Ohio . If you haven't tried WSP Cotton Candy , try it .

its so, so good 😊 I also love the 

Pineapple Cilantro & Mango Sorbet

Last week I made a quick carpet freshner just for my personal use 

baking soda with some Mango 

Sorbet FO . Sprinkled on my carpet and vacuumed. The whole house smelled great ! 

@Moonstar LOL.... Yes I do truly feel lucky.  Having the ability to smell them prior to buying is definitely a plus!  😜

YESSSS!!!! I absolutely LOVE WSP Cotton Candy!  I can't recall who is was to be completely honest but someone from here told me that WSP cotton candy FO is best. So I went to smell it and fell in love!  So I do agree.  I have smelled their Pineapple

Cilantro and agree it's pretty amazing I just haven't grabbed that one yet.  But do plan on it.  I will have to smell Mango Sorbet from WSP.  I do own the Mango a Sorbet from NG and enjoy it.  But next time I go I will certainly have to give it a sniff.  👍🏼

Gosh, I haven't used carpet fresh we in 20 plus years.  Sounds like yours turned out amazing!  Did you follow an online receipt for it?  😇

20 hours ago, Sarah S said:

Now I want to try it! Lol!!

WSP has some crazy strong oils, IMO. And you can't always judge by the price. Their margarita lime is eye-watering strong and I do believe it's under $16 per pound. And I love that shipping! 😄

@Sarah S I know right!!! I think their oils are pretty darn amazing!  I do really like the quality of them & get out that way when I can.  Hmm... now you have me curious about their Margarita Lime!!!  

Ironically enough, I was just getting ready to place an order with JS and Seniorta Margarita is in my cart.... Have you put Margarita Lime in wax yet?  If so does it have a strong scent throw in parasoy?  If so, I will just go ahead and remove it from my JS cart and grab a different one from my HUGE JS wish list.  😂😂😂. I have to head out to WSP anyways as I want to grab brown sugar and a few others.  But their Pink Chiffon is on point 👌🏼  I strongly suggest it!  GET IT... You will not be disappointed.  I am extremely picky about my FO's and am IN ❤❤❤ with their Pink Chiffon.  

8 hours ago, Marleigha said:

@Sarah S I know right!!! I think their oils are pretty darn amazing!  I do really like the quality of them & get out that way when I can.  Hmm... now you have me curious about their Margarita Lime!!!  

Ironically enough, I was just getting ready to place an order with JS and Seniorta Margarita is in my cart.... Have you put Margarita Lime in wax yet?  If so does it have a strong scent throw in parasoy?  If so, I will just go ahead and remove it from my JS cart and grab a different one from my HUGE JS wish list.  😂😂😂. I have to head out to WSP anyways as I want to grab brown sugar and a few others.  But their Pink Chiffon is on point 👌🏼  I strongly suggest it!  GET IT... You will not be disappointed.  I am extremely picky about my FO's and am IN ❤❤❤ with their Pink Chiffon.  

I use such a small percentage of soy in my blend, I can't really call it a parasoy, but the Margarita Lime throws VERY well for me. Haven't put it in a candle yet, just tarts, but it's a winner in wax.

And amazing in CP, if you're a soaper. Super strong, no D, no morphing, scent lasts forever!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marleigha said:

@Moonstar LOL.... Yes I do truly feel lucky.  Having the ability to smell them prior to buying is definitely a plus!  😜

YESSSS!!!! I absolutely LOVE WSP Cotton Candy!  I can't recall who is was to be completely honest but someone from here told me that WSP cotton candy FO is best. So I went to smell it and fell in love!  So I do agree.  I have smelled their Pineapple

Cilantro and agree it's pretty amazing I just haven't grabbed that one yet.  But do plan on it.  I will have to smell Mango Sorbet from WSP.  I do own the Mango a Sorbet from NG and enjoy it.  But next time I go I will certainly have to give it a sniff.  👍🏼

Gosh, I haven't used carpet fresh we in 20 plus years.  Sounds like yours turned out amazing!  Did you follow an online receipt for it?  😇

No recipe. Just winged it lol

just added some FO to baking soda and let it soak in for a bit . 

I don't like their lavender vanilla 

but have been wanting to try 

Forever Red , I think that's what it's called. Trapper loves the pineapple cilantro from TFC . I might have to try that one  😂 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sarah S said:

I use such a small percentage of soy in my blend, I can't really call it a parasoy, but the Margarita Lime throws VERY well for me. Haven't put it in a candle yet, just tarts, but it's a winner in wax.

And amazing in CP, if you're a soaper. Super strong, no D, no morphing, scent lasts forever!

Thank you @Sarah S!  I will give it a shot then. I don't personally make soaps as of yet.  But I am certainly interested.   My friend Kathy makes the soaps (cold/hot process) I just watch and will help occasionally.   😜  What do you enjoy most?  

10 hours ago, Moonstar said:

No recipe. Just winged it lol

just added some FO to baking soda and let it soak in for a bit . 

I don't like their lavender vanilla 

but have been wanting to try 

Forever Red , I think that's what it's called. Trapper loves the pineapple cilantro from TFC . I might have to try that one  😂 

@Moonstar I actually did grab the WSP lavender vanilla as it's a bit different than the other 7-8 lavenders I have.  I just love having a variety of lavender.  It's certainly not the strongest one I have but I think I like it because of how equally balanced it is.  And it's sweeter than most. But again, not my favorite by any means.

I also have their Forever Red and it's a nice one too.  I would consider it a mediocre scent throw.  But certainly nice.  My friend loves it in her CP soaps & BB too.  😋

• Thanks 1