It's not a problem DAMMIT!

Sponiebr

My business has absolutely blown up and taken over my life! Looking at my oil inventory spreadsheet this weekend (I miss having weekends!) and trying to decide how I could scale it back a bit, my spreadsheet says that I have a total of 205 pounds of FO (NONE of this poundage is 1 ounce test bottles but all for my line of 100+ scents carried year round) in stock. Being conservative and saying $18/pound, that is $3,690. TOO much!!

• Like 1

I'm looking at Barbara's stash, and it looks like mine.

I did pare down some about 2 months ago.  Practically gave away cheap at least 50 bottles

to some girl on my local facebook yardsale site haha. 

What is upsetting, is I do not sell. Hobbyist so that amount

is downright ridiculous and even slightly embarrassing lol!

• Like 2

OMG ... do you think crafty people have serious hoarding issues?! I've only been doing candles for about a year and one large rolling tub has now grown to two. They're in the bottom of my kitchen pantry as I have nowhere else to hide them ... so obvious when my hubby looks for snacks! LOL If only I could pare down my huge fabric stash ... and then mabye my paints ... there would be some room!

• Like 1

@Barbara AL... SOOOO BABS... (can I call you Babs?) How ya do'n? :naughty: Did I ever tell you how I consider you one of my muses? Yes ma'am! Love them swirls!  That's QUITE an impressive collection you have... I'm very impressed! :bow:

(Don't the rest of all y'all JUDGE me... I know what I am... 'sides it's true. Barbara is one of my soap muses.)  

Thank you ALL for your input! I really feel immensely better about my little stash at work. So far all of my soaping junk only takes up less than 5 cubic feet of space. 

Oh BTW: I may or may not be giving away self addressed stamped priority flat rate boxes... 

Sponiebr: Mercenary lil twerp. :biggrin:

• Like 1

Oh dear, I have about 200 plus bottles of fragance oils.  Certified FO HO.  Not ashamed of it either.  About a month ago, I did a purge and have 5 boxes of FO I keep saying I'm going to list on Craigslist with some molds to unload them.  They are still sitting in my living room.  I need to get on it.  Life has just gotten in the way.

• Like 2