Tennessee Candle Supply

Shar

Just a heads up to those looking for Dried Apple Wreath, Vanilla Bean Noel, and True Lavender..These are listed as out of stock on the website but I called today and they have just recently gotten these fragrance oils back in stock so I was able to place an order over the phone and Kimberly is a real sweetheart to deal with!

Oooh I would like to have some of the Dried Apple Wreath and already stocked up on the VBN. SS Tassi Lavender beats the True by a mile (I have a pound of that one too).

Am beginning to think there is something wrong with my nose. I'm not getting Lavender out of Tassi. I love it, has awesome HT but not a lavender as in what I'm used to in FOs.

Have CC Vanilla. Will stay with that, I think. One just never knows what I'll add when at the site.

Oooh I would like to have some of the Dried Apple Wreath and already stocked up on the VBN. SS Tassi Lavender beats the True by a mile (I have a pound of that one too).

Well I'll have to check out the Tassi sometime..Tenn True Lavender sticks great in cp and everyone seems to like it, I was out of the Peach Magnolia Raspberry, so had to get a couple lbs. and Lovespell. I'm going to be trying out the new Coconut fragrance too. Ordered a lb. of fruit slices, dried apple wreath and VBN.

They have the SAP back in stock! I finally get to try it!

Many should be happy SAP is back in stock! I've read a lot of good reviews on this one, just wish it wasn't problematic to soap as I'd like to try it too.

The Tassi is a whole different ball game from other lavenders. True Lavender is amazingly strong and sticks like glue in cp. The Tassi doesn't have that slightly medicinal after bite, its just fresh and natural feeling. True Lavender is a pleasure to soap with no a or d whatsoever. Grab a pound, you won't be sorry. HTH

Steve

I get so many compliments on the True Lavender from Tennessee Candle Supply try adding a little Patchouli to it Love it!!!

Oh for sure! This is the perfect lavender to blend with..

Got my new fragrances from them today!

Fruit Slices smells amazing and strong oob, , but I think they will be discontinuing this oil.

Sweet Coconut- Still on the hunt for one that doesn't morph in cp, hoping this is it..I've tried so many it's ridiculus. smells Very good and not overly sweet.

Dried Apple wreath- Wow, I really do like this one! it's complex and hard to describe, and I think it will be perfect for the holidays, keep opening the bottle to take a whiff! It's sooo nice!!

Vanilla Bean Noel- Oh I love this! Compared it to NG Mrs. Claus Cookies and oob VBN has a stronger vanilla smell and more complex imo. I bet this would go great with Sandalwood in a blend!

Now to find time to soap!!

Edited by Shar