Primitive Candles

toadallysoy

Thank you! Even after 4 years....it's still a "work in progress".

hee hee....it's always good to be a work in progress....everchanging and striving for perfection!! :thumbsup: Not a bad thing at all!! Loved your website too....so serene and calm.

• 3 weeks later...

I love your antique candles and your website is lovey. I am looking for small crocks to use for Christmas. Can you tell me where I might be able to purchase some. I have looked all over the Internet and can't seem to find what I need. Thanks. Marty

OMG I love them. Do you paint your lids yourself?

Thank you! Yes, I sponge paint the lids. A little time consuming, but the jars came with either gold or silver lids & I spared myself the expense of ordering replacement ones that looked more primitive. Sales are awesome this year, so I guess it's worth it!

I love your antique candles and your website is lovey. I am looking for small crocks to use for Christmas. Can you tell me where I might be able to purchase some. I have looked all over the Internet and can't seem to find what I need. Thanks. Marty

Thank you, Marty! I searched for small "cheese crocks" and could not locate them in bulk either. Americana General makes some beautiful crocks and I purchased them at a local discount store here. I stocked up last year, so I haven't had the need to search for them this year.

• 4 weeks later...