Labels for Clamshell Melts

I use thicker "card stock" I get from any of the office supply stores, and my "office manager" (i.e. DS) lol cuts it with a guillotine type paper cutter. I created mine by using the Design Pro templetes, put a boarder around it, and they come out great. Saves a ton of money and are sturdy. I miss the easiness of just printing them and peeling them off and sticking, but not when I have to buy so many labels, and I can get literally 2000 clam cards for 12.00 ( for the paper) as opposed to 100 for 12.00

I use thicker "card stock" I get from any of the office supply stores, and my "office manager" (i.e. DS) lol cuts it with a guillotine type paper cutter. I created mine by using the Design Pro templetes, put a boarder around it, and they come out great. Saves a ton of money and are sturdy. I miss the easiness of just printing them and peeling them off and sticking, but not when I have to buy so many labels, and I can get literally 2000 clam cards for 12.00 ( for the paper) as opposed to 100 for 12.00

Am I understanding you correctly? You cut reg. card stock for your labels, with no adhesive backing? How do you then apply it to the clamshell, or do you place it in the inside cover? How does that work? That may be a very good idea, if you can get the stock to stay on the inside of the cover. Just wondering. Thanks.

With the templete ( it's the same as the name badges in size ) you just cut them out, and stick them inside the clamshell. They fit absolutely perfectly. Also, you don't have the risk of something messing your labels up.

I will say this though. I do NOT dye my wax, I leave it natural. If there is an FO that has a ton of vanilla in it, it will eventually over time, turn the label a light beige. ( but , on the back of my card, it states that any discoloration in the wax or label, is due to the vanilla and it's nothing to be concerned with, and a natural occurance.