HELP!!!!!!!! Anchor Country Jars

Last year they sold the CC jars for $1.00 each, and they usually had coupon codes in my email; at one point I bought the lid and jars for .75 each. Then the price jumped to 2.99 per CC jar. (I had planned to completely discontinue the size, but my customers are flipping out over it.) This is an online special they are running on the 12 pc sets, so not sure of sale end date.

They're Early American Candle also. Very fast shipping, good customer service!

WWW.GLASSSUPPLYDEPOT.COM

There are some jars that you can buy by each ....make sure you order your lids if they don't come with the jar. Great place to order from, quick and jars/etc have always made it here to me without breaking. Hope this helps you!:smiley2:

Thanks all. You all helped. Got some ordered. Whew!
Wow so glad I saw this thread..never thought to ask...I have been paying about 2.50 per jar..just ordered some, came out to 1.14 per jar. Thank you Sparky for asking, and thank you B@Bliss and Puma for the links.

Love to help out!!!:highfive: It is always wonderful and good to have another suppliers info on hand "just in case" !!:cheesy2:

What a great deal on those jars! Does anybody use them with 4627? If so, will you please give me a starting point for wicking with HTP? I'm afraid double wicks would drown, and single wicking with the biggest HTP won't be big enough. :( Would triple wicking work? Can it be done? I'd love to use those, but didn't think it would work.

Edited by HorsescentS

HS Jeanie has a wax issue, I'm thinking you have a jar issue!

What a great deal on those jars! Does anybody use them with 4627? If so, will you please give me a starting point for wicking with HTP? I'm afraid double wicks would drown, and single wicking with the biggest HTP won't be big enough. :( Would triple wicking work? Can it be done? I'd love to use those, but didn't think it would work.

Not sure what 4627 is, but I double wick them using HTP's in Millennium Soy. They do great.