AH/RE X-mas or Winter Must Haves

babudust

I just placed an order on Monday and got my order today, which is Wednesday. That is amazing! New ones I am trying are Country Christmas, Christmas Fantasy and Christmas Bliss. I had gotten a 1 oz of Cinnamon & Spruce and loved it! Super hot & cold throw! I think it will be a great seller this Christmas! Have a great day!

I just placed an order on Monday and got my order today, which is Wednesday. That is amazing! New ones I am trying are Country Christmas, Christmas Fantasy and Christmas Bliss. I had gotten a 1 oz of Cinnamon & Spruce and loved it! Super hot & cold throw! I think it will be a great seller this Christmas! Have a great day!

I forgot to add Essence of Jesus and Essence of Bethlehem! OOB, I love both of them! Christmas Fantasy doesn't smell too good OOB to me but I promised myself I would put it in wax. It's a best seller so it's gotta be my sniffer. Would like to try Santas Whiskers, Rapture, Peppermint Swizzle Sticks and Christmas Village..anyone have any thoughts on these? TIA

The Amish Quilt is AMAZING and its good for any time of year...

Toasted Marshmellow is awesome as well

Bonfire bliss has also been a big hit, its more fall like but with a wooden wick..its gonna be perfect cracking away during the snowy nights in =)

Winter breeze is good as well.

Frosty pines will knock your socks off if you like the tree scent

Ok...crap that Cinnamon & Spruce is good.. Xmas Village mixed with an apple pie is tdf - smells like an appley/gingerbread cider.

Oooh, I'm going to have to try that! I bought so many samples, it's embarrassing!

Amish harvest is amazing. I love it. I also mixed graham cracker, dark chocolate, toasted marshmellow with a smidge of camp fire and it's soooo tasty smelling! I don't think I have the strength to let it cure for any amount of time, lol!

I'm so bummed out..Christmas Bliss, Country Christmas and Christmas Fantasy..not getting much ct at all and none of them even smell good to me! Wonder what my problem is, they are all best sellers! :cry2:

I just made bliss last night and it's so 'soapy' to me. :s. I'm not a fan, but maybe ht is better than cold??