Looking for a good Lemon Cake FO

Cake

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! @candlesncats thank you for offering me a sample, that's incredibly sweet. But because I always get good recommendations from everyone here I've placed a few "sampling" orders. I have tried the 7up pound cake from NG. I like it better in product then OOTB. It has been hard to find a lemon cake so far that didn't smell like cleaning product :cry2:. I have my fingers crossed for these coming in that I ordered. Thank you again everyone for your feedback!

Cake, yall might think I'm crazy, but I literally cried the day I went to order more LBC and it was forever gone. I got 2 lbs off of someone in the classies, but it's gone now too.

I don't think anything can replace that.

Karen, I have really gotta bite the bullet and try the BSC LPC. I keep hearing how great it is.

I don't think you were crazy at all! I originally purchased 2lbs. the last time...not dreaming they would discontinue it. Now I'm sorry I didn't order more. I'll update this thread if I find anything close to LBC.