Y'all weren't kidding!

FaithfulScenter

The Sugar Cookie Royale from moonworks is ridiculous :drool: By far the best Sugar Cookie I've ever smelled. I've made candles, tarts, and Room spray with it and it performs well in all 3!!

Have you compared it to Peaks? I use Peaks and really love it. I am curious as to how it compares. It took me a while to find the right one.

Ooooh this has me interested in trying it! I am on the lookout for an amazing sugar cookie to use on its own and to blend with. I am a huge fan of Yankee's Christmas Cookie and have yet to find an oil that I like as good as that one. I am trying to cut down on the number of supplies that I order from, but if it is that good, I will gladly make an exception! :) Too bad this oil is out of stock at the moment...humph. I will have to check back in soon. Thanks so much for the review!

I have not compared it to Peaks, it is only the second Sugar Cookie I had tried, the other was bought on Ebay, so I'm not sure who the supplier is. But as far as other Sugar Cookie candles I have smelled, this one blows them out of the water!

I want to know how the Moonworks sugar cookie compares to Peak's also before I buy Peak's version.

I use the MoonWorks Sugar Cookie and had a show this weekend and sold out! Everyone that smelled it thought it was the real thing. I've never thought of using any others because IMO thus one is the best!! Performs great in soy too :-)

I use soy, GB 415, looks like it has the scabies, but man it smells good!!