Alabaster Candle Supply

rctfavr3

Does anyone have the old contact email, web address, or know the supplier who now carries Alabaster FOs?

I'm looking for either a supplier that carries their FOs, or a way to contact the defunct store.

Your help will be most appreciated! Thank you.

Edited by rctfavr3

I have discovered the only way to communicate with the new company is on Facebook or by calling. I also complained to the new owner (Paula) that my message to her via the site went unanswered for about 3 weeks.

She apologized profusely and told me the contact form on the site doesn't work. (I suggested removing it so as to not alienate potential customers. But to date - it's still up and I don't know why).

I am have a small sample package order on the way. She told me it's still all the old Alabster oils which makes me very happy! (fast shipping too, BTW). It was sent out the same day I placed the order.

Here are a couple of messages that she posted on Faces of the Book. I really hope she does well. Start shopping, people :cheesy2:

Paula Childers

I hope everyone will not judge me by the previous owners. I have heard many stories since I came on board. I have not been happy about them either. I am sorry and I hope to make this a good place again. I will always try to be honest with you. I will do my best to keep the products you need and work with you any way I can. There is a lot to do and I am working very hard to get there, but I need all of you out there to help me by trusting me and ordering. Just start with small orders until you feel comfortable and believe in me. I look forward to working with all of you

Thanks to all of you who have ordered and who have given me kind words. I appreciate it more that you know. I look forward to hearing from you all!

I called, and left messages, on the answering machine , a total of four times in 2 weeks. There was a message that she put out about having some MP supplies, yet she didn't name them. Since I had seen one of you mentioning that she wanted calls as the best way to reach her, that's what I tried. Figured she'd get them when she came out of the warehouse into the offices ( I've been all through both areas numerous times with both previous owners.

I have to this day never received an email, phone call-back, nor anything and it truly upsets me because Alabaster/CC is where I get ALL of my wax dyes ( just about every single one of the 40 something they carried ) and all of my clams ( at least 400 at a time, and about 10 oils ).

Not quite sure what I'm going to do now, but I feel that 4 calls in two weeks with no reply, is not something I'm really inclined to deal with any more.

Just fired off a "contact us" message regarding a few of their FOs, and not two seconds later, got an auto notification email that they received my message. It was sent to my Spam folder. Supposedly they'll respond within 48 hours. I'll let you all know if I get reply to my inquiry.

Thanks Number2of7 for providing the website.

Edited by rctfavr3

I'll bet you did not receive a reply, rctfavr3?

I wrote her an email on 9/3 and didn't receive a response.

I received my oils (fast shipping I must say), but the lack of response is just like Alabaster.

Do I seriously have to log into the Facebook website to beg for a response?

Not cool.

I'll bet you did not receive a reply, rctfavr3?

I wrote her an email on 9/3 and didn't receive a response.

I received my oils (fast shipping I must say), but the lack of response is just like Alabaster.

Do I seriously have to log into the Facebook website to beg for a response?

Not cool.

Nope! Nothing. She didn't email at all. Tried two different email addresses and their contact form. Also called. This company is a POS.

Edited by rctfavr3

Why do people do this ? I mean , she undoubtedly spent a hunk of change to get that business, yet from what I've seen personally, and from hearing you guys... isn't doing a damn thing to keep us NOR get new customers.

Sorry, I'm just very agitated. Like I said, I might not have ordered from them every month, and my orders were probably no where near the size of most ( money wise ) but I spent a good 2k there a year and now I have to completely change the way I do my dying because I've never really had to mix colors since I continually purchased almost 40 different ones from them all the time.

Oh, well... just another thing to deal with. Could be worse I guess.

Why do people do this ? I mean , she undoubtedly spent a hunk of change to get that business, yet from what I've seen personally, and from hearing you guys... isn't doing a damn thing to keep us NOR get new customers.

Sorry, I'm just very agitated. Like I said, I might not have ordered from them every month, and my orders were probably no where near the size of most ( money wise ) but I spent a good 2k there a year and now I have to completely change the way I do my dying because I've never really had to mix colors since I continually purchased almost 40 different ones from them all the time.

Oh, well... just another thing to deal with. Could be worse I guess.

Why have the business at all?! How easy would it be to answer a simple email. I'd have settled for a generic response, and still been happy. But no response, which seems to be the norm lately with other companies...I just don't get it?!

Edited by rctfavr3

I would be really happy if another already established company just bought them out again or at least absorbed their best sellers.

Kudzu

Mulled Cider

Home Sweet Home

Tangerine Dreams

those are really the only ones I couldn't find replacements for when Alabaster dissolved.

Even though I got my samples the other day and they did smell the same, I am just not sure I want to risk buying if they don't even acknowledge customer inquiries or make improvements - especially after they have been informed that various things (like the contact form) are not working properly :mad:

I must say that everytime I've called I got an answer and she is really very nice from my experience. I think it is only two people working there and she has alot of mess she is trying to get in order from the previous owners, so once she gets everything in order maybe things will run smoother.

I must say that everytime I've called I got an answer and she is really very nice from my experience. I think it is only two people working there and she has alot of mess she is trying to get in order from the previous owners, so once she gets everything in order maybe things will run smoother.

On a busy and stress-filled day, I can take the time to answer my customer's email. Even if it's a short yes or no. But, I'd rather THAT over nothing. Having never ordered from her company before...I feel like she's losing a valuable potential customer. Who turns away new business?

Edited by rctfavr3

I had thought about that, when I never received a call back, but I talked myself out of doing it because I didn't want to be a "whistle-blower" but honestly, after read this thread over and over, I did decide to go post it on her page. Let's see if it gets a response. I don't want to make the lady lose customers ! I just wanted to PLACE an ding dang order from her ( like the others that spoke up ). Hopefully for all of you who will continue to do business with her, that you never have the issues the others of us had. I really did enjoy their products and until this, I've NEVER had a CS issue with either of the previous owners ( except one 1 oz dye bottle being the wrong shade when I placed a huge order , and I was immediately credited the cost when I called them ). Oh, well.. live and learn.

I have been trying very hard to return all my messages and to answer the phone when it rings. Because I know that was an issue with the old owners. You have no idea what a mess things were when I took over or all the people that had been hurt and done badly. I am very sorry if I have missed your call but I do not recall a message that I haven't answered. Some I have called back and did not get any one but I left a message. I am trying very hard and would appreciate your patience. I am not the same as the old owners and I am trying very hard to prove that. Feel free to email me at pjcsuppliesllc@att.net. I don't have a lot of time to do the forums, but someone sent me this link and I wanted to answer it. I look forward to hearing from you. paula