My Crumbles

I put them in jars if I do a gift basket or something, but just for sale I use the 4x6 zipper bags from AH/RE. It does get pricey putting them in jars, but they look so dag gone cute!! Here is a pic of mine all packed up. I'm planning on upgrading to a bigger label. I just started using these bags so it's all still a work in progress!!

post-14567-139458501778_thumb.jpg

I put them in jars if I do a gift basket or something, but just for sale I use the 4x6 zipper bags from AH/RE. It does get pricey putting them in jars, but they look so dag gone cute!! Here is a pic of mine all packed up. I'm planning on upgrading to a bigger label. I just started using these bags so it's all still a work in progress!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24774[/ATTACH]

Those bags are so cute! I love your labels too!

Those look like the poly foil stand up pouches. I was looking at them for bath salts and bath milk. I can't find my links to the suppliers I was looking at but Bittercreek South does carry them. Scroll down a bit on the page.

http://www.bittercreeksouth.com/packaging.htm

Thanks, ProudMarineMom! I'll check those out now...excited!

Those look like the poly foil stand up pouches. I was looking at them for bath salts and bath milk. I can't find my links to the suppliers I was looking at but Bittercreek South does carry them. Scroll down a bit on the page.

http://www.bittercreeksouth.com/packaging.htm

Oh, wow! Did you see the clamshells that hold 10 tarts? Even the one that holds 6 tarts holds 5.5 oz of wax.

Hello, I am brand new to candlemaking & I have been interested in making crumbles however I'm not sure how you do that. Can anyone share with me what you pour your wax into & how do you chop it up to make the crumbles? Thank-you so much!

If you type the word "crumbles" into the search bar, you'll find a lot of discussion about different ways to do it.