Autumn Campfires Blend

jackbenimble

Im not sure about the name but it's the best I could think of and I think it would fit. Anyway, this a a blend I wanted to share. I've gotten so many great ones from others on here in the past and I wanted to share one of mine. Also it's coming up on fall season so if any use this let me know. I'm doing this in clamshells, not a candle. Enjoy!!

I'm not sure of %'s because I just dumped 1 ounces in that were 3/4 empty.

Blend of: Bonfire bliss, autumn harvest, cider snap, pickin' pumpkins, & clove

Some Mac apple might be a nice variation too!

It has a hint of smokiness but the sweet and spiciness too!

Edited by jackbenimble

Blend of: Bonfire bliss, autumn harvest, cider snap, pickin' pumpkins, & clove

Some Mac apple might be a nice variation too!

Would love to try it - would you share who you got the FO's from? Cider Snap is former Flickers now at Elements - and it's great on its own - but not sure of the others. Seems the other FOs are avail from several suppliers ~ but not all are the same.

Would love to try it - would you share who you got the FO's from? Cider Snap is former Flickers now at Elements - and it's great on its own - but not sure of the others. Seems the other FOs are avail from several suppliers ~ but not all are the same.

Thanks Judy! It smells amazing! Cider snap and autumn harvest is from is from elements the rest are from RE/AH.

Paul!!!! That sounds awesome!!!! What a wonderful awesome mess of scents to blend!!! Blending is just so darned much fun isn't it??!! Thanks for sharing!!:smiley2:

Blending scents is like a box of chocolates...ya never know what chur gunna git !!!!

Edited by puma52

Paul!!!! That sounds awesome!!!! What a wonderful awesome mess of scents to blend!!! Blending is just so darned much fun isn't it??!! Thanks for sharing!!:smiley2:

Blending scents is like a box of chocolates...ya never know what chur gunna git !!!!

I know it is so much fun! It just struck me to do this one. Btw- I am using your cozy mtn cabin blend as one of my upcoming candles and in melts too! It tested amazingly and I hope it's a big seller for me. I'm going to do some spiced orange melts too! Your actually the reason I wanted to share this blend. Because of your awesome help! Thanks :-)

I know it is so much fun! It just struck me to do this one. Btw- I am using your cozy mtn cabin blend as one of my upcoming candles and in melts too! It tested amazingly and I hope it's a big seller for me. I'm going to do some spiced orange melts too! Your actually the reason I wanted to share this blend. Because of your awesome help! Thanks :-)

Paul, I am so happy that that scent tested well for you!!! It is just a warm wonderful scent for Fall/Winter. Please keep me posted on how it sells for you! I am so happy that you are scent blending!!! It is truly the mad scientist coming out in all of us!! :naughty: Thanks again for the blend...I will be trying it out in the Candle Cave very soon! :cheesy2:

Oh my gosh Paul, that sounds amazing! I have never ordered from Elements. I totally love that name, tooooo cute! Oh, and my lil buddy Puma, love Cozy Mtn Cabin too! Would you share that blend of yours? If not, I totally understand! I really believe the name can make all the difference in good/bad sales!

Morning Guys!!!

I will be happy to share with ya!! :yes: I also have another Fall/Christmas blend that is a best-seller for me that I want to share!! Best wishes to you all and hope you all sell bunches!!!:highfive: Keep me posted on how these sell for you! ENJOY!!

COZY MOUNTAIN CABIN: I make this scent in either Hunter Green (Cmas) or Rusty Orange color (Fall)

Autumn Leaves .20 - BCN

Oak Moss .10 - BCN

Spiced Orange .50 - Cajun Candles (This is a best-seller by itself)

Fireplace .20 - BCN

MIDNIGHT VINEYARD OR MUSCADINE BERRY: I color this in a beautiful purple color - liquid dyes - 3 drp Red, 1-1/2 drp Blue - THIS IS PER LB OF WAX (Dyes from Cajun Candles-love them!)

Muscadine .50 - Candlemaker or BCN

Cabernet .25 - Candlemaker or BCN

Strawberry Jam .25 - Cajun or BCN

Edited by puma52

I ordered the autumn leaves & oak moss today. Then I seen you used fireplace too, I bought a bottle of that about 6 months ago and it was so yucky..something had to be wrong with it! I thought I better at least try and put it in wax, maybe something wonderful will happen. That was not the case. I even asked a couple friends hoping I was wrong..nope! I have never ordered from Cajuns..are there any others ya like from there?

That Fireplace is just kinda a weird smelling scent all by itself...but it is a great blender!!! OH GIRLFRIEND!!!! It would be so much easier to tell you the ones I don't like...which is hardly none..hee hee. Let's see....I love the Cinnamon, Apples & Berries, Banana Nut Bread, Monkey Farts (Fun bubblegum,banana scent), Jamaican Me Crazy (Sold tons of this, this Summer) ,Butt Naked, Apple Strudel, Autumn Spice, Blackberry Sage, Butter Cream Crunch (Rich and Yummy!!), Chocolate Fudge Brownie (OH MY!!) , Bayberry, Cool Citrus Basil, Lick Me All Over (Gracious this is good!!!), Pear Glace, Peppermint (I think the best around), Spiced Orange (Best-Seller for me...they ran out last year..acckkk!!! and got in just in the nick of time for orders) , Strawberry Jam, Vanilla Bourbon (You can actually SMELL the bourbon in this), Vanilla Chai... and I can just keep going on and on...love them....you CANNOT go wrong with these folks!!!!:bliss:

Edited by puma52