Looking for Spicy Apples and Peaches and Cotton Candy Frosting FO's.

Please correct me if I am, again, asking a newbie question.

I enjoy products in these two scents but I have not been able to find them as FO's.

Are these more likely "custom" blends by people rather than something sold as a premix? So should I be mixing Spiced Apples and say, Peach Cobbler and perhaps Cotton Candy and Butter Cream to achieve them and I just do not know better?

I appreciate you thoughts or suggestions.

Thank you!

Those two are scents you can easily blend. I'd blend Pink Sugar and Buttercream for one and perhaps Apple Pie and Peaches for the other. You can adjust your blend by using the q-tip method. Dip a qtip down into the oil and put it in a ziplock and then another into the other oil. I usually let my scent meld overnight. That is a 50/50 blend. You can adjust from there. Smell it in the morning and if it isn't what you want adjust it.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on TN Spicy Apples & Peaches. When I can get it from them I do but in a pinch I will go with The Candle Source and the customers don't notice. If I remember correctly TN was having a problem getting one of the ingredients for their version. It is something alot of the suppliers were struggling to get and some had to reformulate. Can't remember the ingredient though.

In my opinion, TN's Spicy Apples & Peaches is better than The Candle Source's, but last I checked they had been out-of-stock for a long time.

JS's Cotton Candy Frosting is yummy in B&B, but doesn't seem to throw that well in my tart wax.

I agree on TN Spicy Apples & Peaches. When I can get it from them I do but in a pinch I will go with The Candle Source and the customers don't notice. If I remember correctly TN was having a problem getting one of the ingredients for their version. It is something alot of the suppliers were struggling to get and some had to reformulate. Can't remember the ingredient though.

Clove.

Seriously, TCS is out of it again? I haven't shopped all year for fragrances, which is unusual, but someone said I have too much S**T lol! So I've been mixing things together to try to find inspirations. It only comes close and you would definitely have to try it in your wax, Southern Gardens has a Cinnamon, Apple, Peach.

Has anyone tried the new formulation of SAP from Tennessee? I loved the old one but haven't tried the new version that came out after the clove shortage. Scented, do you have the new one, how does it compare to the old version.

Edited by Carrie

Has anyone tried the new formulation of SAP from Tennessee? I loved the old one but haven't tried the new version that came out after the clove shortage. Scented, do you have the new one, how does it compare to the old version.

I haven't done a thing with it. I will try to get it into something the next few days. I have to clear my pot of some things and then can give it a whirl.

I haven't done a thing with it. I will try to get it into something the next few days. I have to clear my pot of some things and then can give it a whirl.

If you happen to make a tart or two and then mail them to me, I would be very very very thankful. I may even send you something in return. I'm making sugar scrubs this week........

If you happen to make a tart or two and then mail them to me, I would be very very very thankful. I may even send you something in return. I'm making sugar scrubs this week........

Arg tarts lol! I have both versions so I can prolly do that. Have Amber Sunset in the pot though and must get through it first. Going to take some time on it, but will get to the SAP.