Clear VS White.. which do you use more of ??

blacktieaffair

With the sale coming up at Aztec during their convention, Im going to be getting around 2 cases of soap.

Im wondering, and taking a poll on :

1. Which do you use more of , clear or white .. and

2. Is it easier and or economical to buy all clear, and add TO to it when you need a white soap ?

I've always bought clear, and white... so I have no idea how much TO costs, how much you need to use, etc..

any thoughts ?

Definitely more white than clear. But I love clear for making honey soaps and soaps with embeds. Also, clear colors more brightly than opaque. I also find that basic white and clear tend to be the same price at most suppliers with the exception of a sale on a particular base(s).

Use more white. I do use clear for honey soaps though.

Btw- I did not know Aztec was having a sale on their soap bases. Is that something that will be on their website too or just at the convention?

Also are their soap bases SFIC?

Not SFIC and I just re read what I wrote..the soap isn't on sale THAT I KNOW OF RIGHT NOW ... it might be when we get there in their bargain room ( the showroom ) , they are doing a lot of things we don't know about yet... but what I MEANT to say is.. with the sale going on on all the other stuff, Im going to be able to buy more soap ( with the fo and wax savings) than normal.

Im sorry JBN, that was one of those cases of , my brain was going faster than my fingers and they left out something.

I've thought about calling and seeing if I can get any info on soap sales