Pipettes

Lorelei

I am glad that you posted this! I reuse mine all the time for the same scents. But all pipettes are NOT created the same. Some drop dead and break with a few uses. Some are indestructable and last forever. I would like to get more bang for my buck and get good ones.

I don't rinse mine. That's gross. I reuse them all the time when I am experimenting with blends. I just squeeze out the oil and stand it up in a ziplock bag and save it for when I 'play" again. Anyway, as already asked in this thread, who has good ones that are cheap?

I use one for BB products then they are put into soapy water...rinsed with hot water then we dry them out. We only use those used ones now for candle FO's/ measuring. We only use fresh or sterile ones for BB products.

I've found sometimes they disintegrate faster if we don't rinse them, so this is why we do.

Edited by Lorelei

I've found sometimes they disintegrate faster if we don't rinse them, so this is why we do.

Really? I have never had this happen. I just squeeze out the oil and put it away for another day of experimenting. I just can't remember where I bought my last batch from. I could kick myself. They are the best that I have ever used and affordable too.

BlissStreet has a link in her response and they have good prices. I ordered mine from Amazon because I have Prime and get free shipping. These are the ones I ordered:

http://www.amazon.com/Karter-Scientific-206H2-Transfer-Pipettes/dp/B005Z4QVMW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1338120800&sr=8-3

I like the pipettes, they are pretty good and haven't found one with a broken seam yet. Only thing I didn't like about them is they are shipped in a cardboard box, which is fine. But, the pipettes are in the box with no other bag or liner. I might try a different brand next time. But, I have bunches to go through first.

Thanks, that's a good price, with the free shipping they are only .03 each. My last few orders I have been paying .08 each from Camden Grey and Lotion Crafters.

BlissStreet has a link in her response and they have good prices. I ordered mine from Amazon because I have Prime and get free shipping. These are the ones I ordered:

http://www.amazon.com/Karter-Scientific-206H2-Transfer-Pipettes/dp/B005Z4QVMW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1338120800&sr=8-3

I like the pipettes, they are pretty good and haven't found one with a broken seam yet. Only thing I didn't like about them is they are shipped in a cardboard box, which is fine. But, the pipettes are in the box with no other bag or liner. I might try a different brand next time. But, I have bunches to go through first.