Patch - If not Moonworks, second choice?

MoonShadow

Leeeeeeeebeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrmuth.

Maybe Lone Star ... or best yet ... invest in the EO

Thanks, Scented. I was thinking about Lebermuth. If there's a $12 per pound difference between EO and FO, which one is more cost effective? Can you use less EO in bath and body products than FO and does the EO "stick" in soap as well as the FO? (I realize a lot of that depends on the quality of the oils...)

There's a significant price difference between Lebermuth FO and Lonestar...

And then...you can't really use an EO cost effectively in candles... decisions, decisions...:undecided

Does anyone know if MoonWorks Patchouli is close to a Black Indonesian Patchouli?

I'm thinking Moonworks Patch may be Lebermuth patch without the additonal $20.00 for orders less than $300.00, which may explain why she does pre-buys? The price per pound is the same.

Maybe we should gauge interest in a Lebermuth Patch co-op for all the Patch Ho's. (Which I would offer to do if I only knew how. The co-op part I mean. I know how to be a Patch Ho, altho I'm still a rooky) :laugh2:

Edited by MoonShadow

• 2 weeks later...
I'm thinking Moonworks Patch may be Lebermuth patch without the additonal $20.00 for orders less than $300.00, which may explain why she does pre-buys? The price per pound is the same.

On another thread I read that Moonworks' Patch is exactly the same as Lebermuth...at least in the opinion of the poster.

• 2 weeks later...
On another thread I read that Moonworks' Patch is exactly the same as Lebermuth...at least in the opinion of the poster.

Yes you are correct! I just recently sent Rhonda an email asking when she was doing another prebuy on her Patchouli and she said not for awhile because the price was around $41 per LB. she gave me the link to her supplier which happens to be Lebermuth. Surprise!!!! So now we know her secrect. ;-)