Cupcakes!! :)

Had to try out my new molds. Need more practice for sure but I think they will be cute. They were supposed to be orange on bottom with a little yellow and blue swirl and pink on top. BUT I separated my soap, made pink and orange, forgot to pour out some for my yellow and blue before I colored them. So I poured out some of the orange in two containers and colored one blue and tried to color the other yellow but it made a lighter shade of orange. THEN I was going to do ITPS so I started adding the blue to my orange...WTH...I forgot to add my FO to any of it!! So I had to blend my blue and orange together, add some more blue to make it blue instead of gray. So I poured some of my pink for the topping in it and then the lighter orange and swirled it. Did you get all that!!?? HAHA!! I need to go to bed!! Anyway, my tangerine FO is in a soap that has basically no orange!! :rolleyes2

Here they are and some others I've done over the last few days. Will post more when I unmold them tomorrow.

post-14020-139458496682_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458496686_thumb.jpg

post-14020-13945849667_thumb.jpg

post-14020-139458496679_thumb.jpg