Candlescience Scents

TammyGCC

I make candles and just got a bunch of the scents. I was wondering if any one else has used their scents so far the scents I have used has not burned good so I am thinking maybe I should use less scent than normal. My question is has anyone else had this dilemma? The scents smell GREAT.

I use the C-3 and the CB-135 wax and the scents I got was Dragons Blood, Lemon Verbena, English garden, Blackberry marmalade, Cotton candy, Cake, Sage and Pomegranate, Blueberry cheese cake, Christmas Tree, Drakkar type, Caribbean Teakwood. and there is a lot more but I have only tested the Dragon's blood scent and the lemon verbena and they don't burn as well as I would like so I was wondering If any one else has had this issue. I really like their scents I will just go lighter on them If I have too.

I use C3 as well and love CS fo's...are you letting it cure for at least 5 days? Most use 1oz pp but I use 8% and I get great ht/ct. In that wax I prefer CDNs and Premiers...which wick do you use and what % load?